Xbox controller issue

Hello , so first , sorry for my (strange) english.

I've play the game on your server few week (month ?) ago , from level 0 to level 93 while playing with my controller , then i've take a break , a long break.

Then today i've start the game again , but my controller won't work at all...

Some infos :
-yes it was plugged BEFORE starting luncher/game
-yes it's as player#1 (first quarter green)
-yes i've also trying to switch USB port (with a full restart of cours)
-In setting menu in game i have acces to "controller" , but when i try to change a key , it don't change anything)
-yes my controller work fine everywhere outside PSOBB , i use it almost everyday.

If someone can give my a few trick , it will be appreciated (not even sure this word exist xD).

I've play the game several years on dreamcast (yes i'm old) , so i can't play it with a keyboard you see...

Thx 

Edited by shadoxlunik
  • Like 2

I use a wireless XBox One controller (Bluetooth) to play sometimes. You just have to turn it on before you start the game up. 

I also use JoyToKey. That may have something to do with it as well. [/edit]

Edited by Dutch Ride

Idk i use wired , but as i've read in many place , wireless need some third program or thing like that.

In my case it's wired so plug&play (also it's a "true" xbox controller , not a low-cost controller so it's not a compatibility issue)

Btw , i never unplug my controller since i use it on many many game (emulator for the most part) , so like i've said above , it's plugged when i start the game or luncher.

Edit : i've also reinstal everything and nothing better , nothing worst.

Edited by shadoxlunik

I've only 1 controller so i can't try another one.

It's a true xbox 360 controller (microsoft) so plug&play ,drivers are automatic.

Also it work well everywhere outside PSO : every emulator (Citra , Dolphin , VBA , EPSXE , PCSX2 and others) , and all my game (rocket league and all others game on steam who need a controller (around 30 games).

Like I said, it sounds like another peripheral is taking priority and being recognized ahead of the controller. Maybe try disabling other peripherals and then launching until you figure out which one is being recognized ahead of controller. Are you using any program like vjoy which might make extra virtual controllers? It could even be a peripheral you wouldn't normally think of as a controller but the game mistakenly counts it first.

• 3 weeks later...