RAcast advice

Mero Mero

Hello forum readers/viewers, I'm trying to get some pointers on bettering my RAcast.

I know the server has tons of new armors/units/weapons so I'm not too familiar with what I should be farming/pursuing to make my little robot better

these are my equips so that you guys have a better idea of what I'm working with here. The units I'm wearing are v101, 502 and 2 cent arms for now.

thanks for any and all replies, your advice is appreciated! :D

Untitled.thumb.png.4a4d89bbb9a8d0cf0335157f9d24b73c.png

I'd work towards getting a Red Ring for a shield. Your weapons aren't too bad for the level, although maybe try saving up for Psycho Ravens. I'd also invest in an Ultima Reaper and a Hell Laser for Ep 2/4, would make life a lot easier. If you haven't already, I'd get a mag with a plan that suits your wants.

• Like 2

Feel free to work towards replacing the Mille Martaux and Bringer's rifle with a pair of Yas9000 with Charge and Demon special.
Also, a simple 50h hell rifle from the quest The Restless Lion would be a good enough hell weapon.
You'd do well to carry a more damaging melee weapon as well.
Sil Dragon Slayer, Excal or Hundred Souls or Ultima Reaper will do against lizards in episode 4 for example.
For single target enemies however, I'd go with something with a bit more base ATP like one of the exclusive weapons that naturally just have high ATP like Blood Tornado.
As mentioned above, a Red Ring would help you. But I'd keep an Anti-Dark Ring on you as well until you can find a SonicTeam Armor during the November event. 
Wedding Dress is a good armor for RAcast, but the level requirement is quite high. 192. Best of luck and fun to you.

• Like 2