I need help

Possible IP address conflict?  Server won't take both of you on the same IP at the same time?

If that's the case, perhaps maybe one of you should use a proxy IP and see if that can get the other logged in.

21 minutes ago, Trigunman said:

Possible IP address conflict?  Server won't take both of you on the same IP at the same time?

If that's the case, perhaps maybe one of you should use a proxy IP and see if that can get the other logged in.

would using 1.1.1.1 help solve this?

That's not the case, like double client in the same computer. Theres no limit in the amount of accounts logging in to the server with the same public IP.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Larva said:

That's not the case, like double client in the same computer. Theres no limit in the amount of accounts logging in to the server with the same public IP.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ahhh totally forgot about people doing dual log-ins, good call Larva...

I'm starting to think Ricardo may be on to what's happening, if it's not a server-side issue causing the problem, it's client side then obviously.

Dual log-in from the same account isn't going to happen I'm sure, which would explain Rockstarwxy getting booted while his friend logs in, them going back and forth trying to both log-in.

Edited by Trigunman
1 hour ago, Ricardo Gomes said:

i think you are trying to use the same account , different slots? if so you will not be able to do that.

you will need 2 different account to play, cant be done using the same to play, if it this case

+1

• Like 1