crashes after PB sometimes

12 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

So.... does that mean everything is going ok now that you've readded it to dep exceptions? Just want to check in and make sure it's all working now.

now it's just worse lol, i DC at other places like end of PoD happened twice, once before using teleporter to boss and once after using teleporter to boss, also DCd a couple times in lobby1, also DCd a couple times picking up a luck mat from the npc after christmas quest, had that happen twice, but all these DCs seem to be recurring places, just not 100% of the time

so another place it's started happening is when i enter the boss room in PoD...... that one is actually annoying as fuck

10 hours ago, Gigahari said:

im pretty sure i'm having the EXACT same problem right now. It started when i killed the dragon and now just randomly happens when i shoot a gun, could be the first time i shoot, or the fifth time. i have no clue whats going on.

your one sounds like a DEP issue though... if it's an actual crash and not error 100 then you need to put pso.exe as an exception in the DEP settings on windows

7 hours ago, RazzleDazzle said:

so another place it's started happening is when i enter the boss room in PoD...... that one is actually annoying as fuck

your one sounds like a DEP issue though... if it's an actual crash and not error 100 then you need to put pso.exe as an exception in the DEP settings on windows

i already put the psobb file as an exception and it still randomly just closes. I even made a new character and the problem persists.

2 hours ago, Gigahari said:

i already put the psobb file as an exception and it still randomly just closes. I even made a new character and the problem persists.

what kind of crash? error 100 and get taken back to main menu? or does it just say psobb has stopped working?

32 minutes ago, Gigahari said:

yes i already did that, before i added an exception it wouldn't even boot up lol. im puzzled man

same as that dude, i'm putting it down to low connection speed or something cus since i made my resolution lower and minimum graphics and  clicked some other stuff in options the DCs have become less common, either connection speed issue or directx issue i'm assuming

• 1 year later...

so it wasn't my internet speed, as i got new PC and use same wi fi thing now, must have been the graphics card or something on old PC... guess it's hard to pinpoint the real issue when it;s a hardware error

The only experience I have about PB Crash Is that Most of the time I use Estlla close to a ton of monsters It crashes my game. Idk If It has to do with the limit of monsters you can hit at once, though. (There's also the possibility It can also crash a team's game)

Of course, Instead of showing me Error on the game, It's my computer who shows a "psobb.exe Is not responding" window, then quits It..

Edited by Kotta
(crash or DC)