Good Bye from Arlene

Lelb

3 hours ago, Patrick Bell said:

@MadOrNah Im thinking bout leaving myself since wayne quit. :"L

Wayne quit? feelsbadman... and I wish you the best of luck, Arlene. Take care.

3 hours ago, yeyy said:

all mud said was "wat", so I think @Emewn is trying to act all defensive because it's a girl leaving and he wants to impress her

He wouldn't have said this if I quit Ultima:( I would never quit this server though:O

Silly @yeyy, there’s no girls In pso. It’s either guys pretending to be girls or guys that have it in their mindset that they are girls. 

Pso rule #1- assume everyone is a guy :onion-head37:

• Like 2
  • Dw 1

4 hours ago, Patrick Bell said:

@MadOrNah Im thinking bout leaving myself since wayne quit. :"L

don't ; _; wayne has been on a few times recently 

8 minutes ago, Grimoire Greys said:

Wayne quit? feelsbadman... and I wish you the best of luck, Arlene. Take care.

10 hours ago, Emewn said:

How about you hop off if you ain't got nothing useful to say. 
I see you always feeling the need to say some dumb shit just to show yourself. Gtfo of here with your troll shit Mudkips. Instigating ass nigga. Ik about you kid. Heard you were talking shit behind my back too. Arlene is probably go through something in real life, so go judge yourself in the mirror before thinking and talking some more shit about people you don't even know. Next time, don't say shit if it doesn't concern you. And if you ain't trying to say a kind goodbye, then gtfo. I don't need anybody encouraging my friend to leave Ultima server for good.

well, idk what is the problem here. But if u have something to report or w/e or u have something personal with mud pls use PM thanks and dont make drama on a post that its not urs and i dont see whats wrong on saying wat? 1 warning point

• Thanks 2