Good Bye from Arlene

Lelb

Disarmed and disbanded never to be taken advantage of again and excluded when a simple hello would suffice.  You need never lock your rooms again.  You had a great thing going and turned it to garbage in 2 days time.  Good bye.

- Arlene

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Dw 1

2 hours ago, Lelb said:

Disarmed and disbanded never to be taken advantage of again and excluded when a simple hello would suffice.  You need never lock your rooms again.  You had a great thing going and turned it to garbage in 2 days time.  Good bye.

- Arlene

I only played with you maybe a few times under my many alias. You seemed like a cool chilled player and well liked. I’m surprised to see you go out like this. Best of luck on your life and future games you invest your time on.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Emewn said:

How about you hop off if you ain't got nothing useful to say. 
I see you always feeling the need to say some dumb shit just to show yourself. Gtfo of here with your troll shit Mudkips. Instigating ass nigga. Ik about you kid. Heard you were talking shit behind my back too. Arlene is probably go through something in real life, so go judge yourself in the mirror before thinking and talking some more shit about people you don't even know. Next time, don't say shit if it doesn't concern you. And if you ain't trying to say a kind goodbye, then gtfo. I don't need anybody encouraging my friend to leave Ultima server for good.

And this is why no one takes you or your team seriously, lol. Stay mad, dude.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Emewn said:

I see you always feeling the need to say some dumb shit just to show yourself. Gtfo of here with your troll shit Mudkips. Instigating ass nigga. Ik about you kid. Heard you were talking shit behind my back too. Arlene is probably go through something in real life, so go judge yourself in the mirror before thinking and talking some more shit about people you don't even know. Next time, don't say shit if it doesn't concern you. And if you ain't trying to say a kind goodbye, then gtfo. I don't need anybody encouraging my friend to leave Ultima server for good.

Watch your language on a public forum and maybe take a bit of your own advice.

• Like 10
  • Dw 1

2 hours ago, Emewn said:

#!@$%

Just as @Usagi said, please watch your language.

This is not the first time I see you insulting someone here, I don't want that anymore.

There are better ways to tell people what you think.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Dw 2

5 hours ago, Emewn said:

I agree with Emowen... you always were such a dumb butt. HAHA DUMB MUD! why dont you heck rite off you frick.

PS Goodbye arlene im sorry ya yaint boolin to ultima garbage

cb4.png

Edited by ultrajerky
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

all mud said was "wat", so I think @Emewn is trying to act all defensive because it's a girl leaving and he wants to impress her

He wouldn't have said this if I quit Ultima:( I would never quit this server though:O

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1