Triforce Event Drop Table 2018

Lemon

up to date

5 hours ago, Gui said:

Zelda magazine ep 4 hard del rappy

What ID?

54 minutes ago, Diricos said:

@Larva B>Event drop table :D But really, I am finding there are some problems with not having one (and these are problems I've encountered in other events as well):

• So far, I'm having no luck forming a party to hunt Centurion/Resist. If people know the drop rates, they can make a better assessment of whether it's worth their time. Otherwise, they'll just stick primarily to the big name drops.
  • We don't know if anything else drops X aside from what's been confirmed, but there's no reason to try anything that hasn't been confirmed because in all likelihood it will just be a colossal waste of time.

The only argument I could see against drop tables is that people will stick to the most efficient way to hunt drops, to which I ask: is that a bad thing? That's what people do for all other drops. What case could you make for hunting Red Ring on Skyly or Redria when your odds are 5x times better on Whitill?

I think a fair compromise would be to withhold it for the first week so people can discover the drops, but after that reveal the table so we can make better use of our time.

You're missing the point.  The point is to add mystery to the game again.  You don't get that with drop tables.  Some people (like me) enjoy doing this discovery thing.  Also, if you really need a c/resist I can just give you one.  I think you're having a hard time getting a group for it not because people don't know if it's worth it but because people know it's not.

Also, that suggestion at the end is exactly what happens.  Except it's more like 2-3 weeks before the drop tables are released.

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lemon said:

You're missing the point.  The point is to add mystery to the game again.  You don't get that with drop tables.  Some people (like me) enjoy doing this discovery thing.  

+1

Edited by HHawk4
oops

Normal Drops:

Ep4 Ult skyly:

merissa AA: flamberge
Pyro goran: revival cuirass
goran deto: v502
zu: morning prayer

Edited by HHawk4
skyly

Seems like no one confirmed anything about this item yet so

Great Fairy Sword - Greenill - Merissa A - Ultimate

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Seems like no one confirmed anything about this item yet so

Great Fairy Sword - Greenill - Merissa A - Ultimate

I had a suspicion it was greenill I just never havent had time to play much. Thank you very much for your effort.