Triforce Event Drop Table 2018

Lemon

2 hours ago, Petter said:

Purplenum - Fire Rod - Epi4 Sand Rappy ULT

thank you v much :onion86:

1 hour ago, Starlord said:

Damn that is so much easier than whitill @HHawk4

i was trying it earlier before they found it and didnt have luck, glad they confirmed it. and i can solo it lol. im sure whitill gibbles is better rate though.

17 minutes ago, Petter said:

Yellowboze - Dorphon Eclair - Ult - Ep4 - Zelda Magazine

Zelda magazine ep 4 ultimate? sad....

Yeah it was a Dorphon Eclair drop

@Larva B>Event drop table :D But really, I am finding there are some problems with not having one (and these are problems I've encountered in other events as well):

• So far, I'm having no luck forming a party to hunt Centurion/Resist. If people know the drop rates, they can make a better assessment of whether it's worth their time. Otherwise, they'll just stick primarily to the big name drops.
  • We don't know if anything else drops X aside from what's been confirmed, but there's no reason to try anything that hasn't been confirmed because in all likelihood it will just be a colossal waste of time.

The only argument I could see against drop tables is that people will stick to the most efficient way to hunt drops, to which I ask: is that a bad thing? That's what people do for all other drops. What case could you make for hunting Red Ring on Skyly or Redria when your odds are 5x times better on Whitill?

I think a fair compromise would be to withhold it for the first week so people can discover the drops, but after that reveal the table so we can make better use of our time.