Value of ID cards

mudkipzjm

I've seen people discuss ID cards and even sell a few, and to be honest I don't know if there's a steady price of them since they drop very seldom. I imagine different cards might be worth more or less depending on where they drop. Whitill and Viridia are the easiest ones to hunt with purple not being far behind. Green and Redria are probably the hardest ones to get, with skyly, Pinkal, Blueful, Yellowboze, and Oran not being that easy either. Can anyone with experience in selling these give us an idea what they'd be worth?

• Like 1

I've had pretty obscene offers for my own cards. Someone offered 50 dts for my Skyly card last year and ended up taking it. I personally never got the point of having them unless you got them from a drop.

• Like 1

Sold my purp for 25DTs last week but I agree.  I guess some folk just like collecting stuff.  It's the same with guitars.  1959 Les Pauls go for hundreds of thousands of dollars these days but most owners don't even play.  They have massive collections because they want as many serial numbers as possible.  I guess you could see it as an investment maybe?

• Like 2

Just now, NamelessFool said:

Is it even possible to add a special to these? Last special adding event you needed a generic version of a weapon type to add it's special... and cards are rare weapons only

You can add a special to any weapon that doesn't already have one for 10 dts.

9 hours ago, NamelessFool said:

Is it even possible to add a special to these? Last special adding event you needed a generic version of a weapon type to add it's special... and cards are rare weapons only

I believe Mio had some acceptable arrangement for adding a special to the id cards during the event, I just don't remember what it was. As for the value, they have no utility and are a pain to get. I think 10 dts is a good starting point for how much luck/effort it takes to get one. I agree that they should not all be worth the same amount.

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

I believe Mio had some acceptable arrangement for adding a special to the id cards during the event, I just don't remember what it was. As for the value, they have no utility and are a pain to get. I think 10 dts is a good starting point for how much luck/effort it takes to get one. I agree that they should not all be worth the same amount.

He just put the special on them without the need of an item. Just the 20pds.

11 minutes ago, Starlord said:

Did you guys know for that special event mio also added 10hit to each weapon given a special? 

:)  it was very nice of him  :)  

• Like 1