PSO 2

Deborah Nicole

I tried it during the beta and thought it was kinda meh.Ā  I also didn't get very far since the english patch wasn't very complete yet and I didn't know what anything did.Ā  I might consider playing it again if I knew others would play it with me.Ā  Playing MMO's solo is super boring.

6 minutes ago, Lemon said:

I tried it during the beta and thought it was kinda meh.Ā  I also didn't get very far since the english patch wasn't very complete yet and I didn't know what anything did.Ā  I might consider playing it again if I knew others would play it with me.Ā  Playing MMO's solo is super boring.

I play with you melon

• Thanks 1

I didnt like it.. My opinion is that pso 2 is the way psu should had been. If u ever played psu then u will see pso 2 is a lot of similar... All the chars have god likely powers, they fly everywhere in all directions lol and the story mode is not as good as pso.. In my opinion the last episode was dumb but maybe u like that... Another thing I faced was the toxic community. I tried a lot to get someone who taught me the basics, when I got someone my chars were already lvl 75 sooo yea... I guess u would be fine as long as u have some friends to play with. Most of the stuff in pso 2 can be bought throughĀ meseta and u can see open shops from everyone just by accessing a console. Btw chronologically speaking, I never understood what happened to ragol pso 2 seems like a whole new game.. different planets and stuff which tbh I never found exciting, but thats just my humbleĀ opinion. That game is a lot of Japanese Culture and ppl care most about looks than any other stuff.. As man who only cares about wearing the first pants and a shirt I see in my closetĀ I found all that about fashion irrelevant.. lolĀ So good luck if u ever decide to go thorugh that path in your life :)

Ā 

I will just keep calm and play PSO BB lol

Edited by Mr Noob
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mr Noob said:

I didnt like it.. My opinion is that pso 2 is the way psu should had been. If u ever played psu then u will see pso 2 is a lot of similar... All the chars have god likely powers, they fly everywhere in all directions lol and the story mode is not as good as pso.. In my opinion the last episode was dumb but maybe u like that... Another thing I faced was the toxic community. I tried a lot to get someone who taught me the basics, when I got someone my chars were already lvl 75 sooo yea... I guess u would be fine as long as u have some friends to play with. Most of the stuff in pso 2 can be bought throughĀ meseta and u can see open shops from everyone just by accessing a console. Btw chronologically speaking, I never understood what happened to ragol pso 2 seems like a whole new game.. different planets and stuff which tbh I never found exciting, but thats just my humbleĀ opinion. That game is a lot of Japanese Culture and ppl care most about looks than any other stuff.. As man who only cares about wearing the first pants and a shirt I see in my closetĀ I found all that about fashion irrelevant.. lolĀ So good luck if u ever decide to go thorugh that path in your life :)

Ā 

I will just keep calm and play PSO BB lol

I got the same impression as you.Ā  I remember playing PSUĀ  on the 360 :)

• Like 2
  • Dw 1

I like PSO2, the first time i tired it i felt exactly the same way as you, it is a bit overwhelming at first and unless you have the tweaker you will feel as lost as Lemon was.Ā  If you give it a shot and play it enough, you will start to get use to the mechanics of it.Ā  I do have to agree with some of the things Noob mentioned. People do care more about aesthetics and its hard to make new friends, so I would suggest playing with people who are already your friends.Ā  Or joining a team and speaking thru team chat often, it is possible to make friends that aren't in your team, but its rare and that might have to do with the fact you can pretty much run most things alone anyway. Just start off by finding friends here(lots of people here play pso2) or elsewhere that play it and add them first so they can help you out.

• Like 1

Argh, this almost makes me want to take another stab at getting an account setup with SEGA ID...Ā  But I'm still getting spammed by them even though it's all in japanese kanji. :(

I've watched alot of the videos and it's just seems so over the top in certain things, certain IMPORTANT things that makes an JRPG an JRPG.

I think I'll go waste $60 on Dragon Quest XI instead... :lol:

• Like 1

I play it when there's nothing going on in Ultima. It's fun for awhile but once you get end-game stuff all there is to do is farm more stuff, kinda like PSO1 lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dw 1

I like PSO2 so much . There are often upgrade with news things : weapons, fashion, emergency quest etc.. There are a lot of class and type weapons and the drop system is fun.

It's really an funny game for me. And if anyone want know more about this game there are the website PSO2 bumped or come watch my videos on my youtube channel haha ;)

Ā ~> Ā  Maxwell Li Ā  <~

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

pso2 != posbb

// we are secretly replacing Lemon's
// pso with a different pso
psotemp := psobb;
psobb := pso2;
pso2 := psotemp;
letsSeeWhatHappens(); // ...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1