Hopefully this is an okay spot to put this post. Sorry in advance if its not. So anyways i've been following this here guide http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1024 

And so far i've done nothing but feed the MAG antidotes and its currently level 12. Its a Kalki. My ranger i made to feed the mag is a RAmarl with bluefull. So i dont THINK i've screwed anything up yet so far. Its the next parts im worried about though. Does it want me to Keep feeding the mag all the antipari as the ranger till level 50? Or do i use the Hunter/Force to feed the antiparalysis? The last step is simple enough thankfully. Use a FOwearl/marl with the right section id to get it to turn into sato by feeding dimates. But the first few steps are just confusing due to how its written. Or maybe im just stupid-

Regardless i need someone that knows what they are doing when it comes to MAGS to break this down nice and simple for my peanut brain to understand. XD

Edited by CrabCake

You are doing fine still. Just keep feeding it antidotes until 35. Once it hits level 35 it should turn into a mitra (if you raised it to level 10 on that ranger), at which point you switch to feeding it antiparalysis until 50. It should naturally get twins on group b ra too, so you're good on that. After level 50, you'll feed it anti-stuff for dex and dimates for pow. Just feed it up to 44 dex (yes, not 45 just yet), and then start shoving dimates down it's throat until it is lvl 99, with 5def 50pow 44dex. At that point move it over to a vbrw fomarl/fonewearl and feed the last level of dex and it should go sato.

The reason to not feed it to 45 dex is so it doesn't freak out when dex and pow are both 45, as it can sometimes do, as tethealla is sometimes incorrect on some of the >= evolutions and can think it's different than what it says it is.

• Like 1

Ah thank you. Thats really helpful. New questions now-

Was clicking around my menu too fast and fed it a dimate by accident. Its power went up a little and so did its defense. But nothing leveled up. It should be fine still right?

And also. Do i need to keep using the ranger i made till level 50? I dont gotta switch to a hunter or anything? I just feed it what i gotta till level 99 then switch to the Fo for the last dex?

Edited by CrabCake

As long as it doesn't gain a level you don't want, then you are fine. To get twins at level 50, either feed it on a vspry hunter or a gbkow ranger. Then feed it on anyone until 99. The mag might change forms. But that doesn't matter since you have 3 photon blasts already. The only thing it will change might be which anti item you feed for dex. Dimates will always give power, and only power after level 50. Good luck.

Edited by JADE
  • Like 2

So i got it to 50 doing everything as told.

It became this. Got twins. Didn't seem like there was any issues but when i went to keep feeding anti pari's it just boosted defense up instead of Dex. What has gone wrong and what do i do now?

Capture.PNG

Edit: So theres no need to panic apparently. Nothing went wrong the effects the items have on the mag have just changed. Antidotes are boosting Dex now instead of the anti pari's. So i guess i just gotta keep an eye on any transformations the Mag makes and see what effects change. And i should be able to get everything done as planned still.

Edited by CrabCake

And there he is. After about two days in development. Hopefully it was worth the weight.

Capture.thumb.PNG.07b9d38a1a847b4e2a86a131ac6c7b9b.PNG

It totally was i love it

Now. As a RAcast what should i focus on leveling up on Sato now?

Edited by CrabCake
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...

Ive been following this post making my Sato and im now at level 50, everything is right on track.  Can anyone confirm that i dont have to switch to hunter or force to level to 100.  Can i keep using the same ranger that got me to 50?

8 hours ago, wade1212 said:

Ive been following this post making my Sato and im now at level 50, everything is right on track.  Can anyone confirm that i dont have to switch to hunter or force to level to 100.  Can i keep using the same ranger that got me to 50?

Edited by Trigunman