In Search Of Hunting Companions

Ahoy folks, hope you're all doing good.

I recently joined up here at Ultima (I'll spare you most of the backstory, I posted that in the hellos and goodbyes bit!) and I'm hoping to find some people to play the game with! I've been alot over the years since the dreamcast but only ever solo 99% of the time, and I'm still horrifically clueless as to how most of the game works. Never been much one for walking up to people and starting a conversation either in real life or online games so figured I'd ask on the forum!

My current chaps level is a level 35 HUcast named Makanko - I've been doing the Gov quests for the past while and some company would be good fun! Though I'm up for pretty much anything that I wouldn't be dead weight in

I dunno if there's an ingame message system or how it works, much to my shame :cr-boohoo:

But if you shoot me a message on here I'm sure I'll spot it sooner rather than later, or PMs!

If this is in the wrong bit of the forum I'm sorry, had a look around and didnt see anywhere - hope I didnt miss it