Discord server for teams Emewn, Terror, Onok, BlackPaper, .hack//G.U. Ultima, .hack & SASQUATCH

Emewn

Emewn Discord server was created to act as a bridge between these teams linking together our near 800 teammates from all the teams.
Please feel free to join the Discord server linked below if you belong to any of the following teams:

Team: Emewn          (100 members)
Team: Terror            (100 members)
Team: Onok             (100 members)
Team: BlackPaper  (100 members)
Team: .hack//G.U.  (100 members)
Team:  Ultima          (100 members)
Team:  .hack            (100 members)
Team:  SASQUATCH (99 members)

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/PuvGjej

The point is to make it easier for players to organize groups to play, commune, and have fun. 
And to have a space in which players can access their own voice chat room for the in-game room they've created.
My hope is that these teams make new and old users feel like they're a part of something, and have others to reach out to when they go online.
Keep it respectable, and may the manliness be with you.

Edited by Emewn
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 7
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My hope is that my teammates see my update comment, and join the Discord server to enhance our gaming experience, because there's not even 40 members in the team Discord. There are a lot of people in our team, and they are casual users like me, so they come and go. I see familiar faces all the time. :) Each of our 5 teams having 100 members is a milestone for us no matter which way you want to look at it. I'd like to think our team is fairly active. That was the point in trying to have a lot of members. It sucks to not have anybody to play with especially during happy hour, so to ensure my teammates have somebody to play with I made 5 teams, and filled them up. If anybody got the wrong idea that I'm trying to compete with other people or teams, I'm not the type of person who competes with others for anything. I care about people. I love people. And I'd forgive people a million times over for hurting my feelings. Please stop trying to get under my skin all the time. It gets annoying. & I don't like being pushed just so people can see me react to things. I'm not mentally stable enough to deal with people like this. Please give me space. There's no need to respond, react, and hate on everything I post especially if you don't have anything nice to say.

Obviously it's not exactly 500 separate users if I'm the leader of each team. Please don't bring any negativity on my posts people. I'm not here for your attention at all. Thanks, and have a nice time. May the manliness be with you.

• Dislike 2

2 hours ago, Emewn said:

"... I'm not the type of person who competes with others for anything. I care about people. I love people. And I'd forgive people a million times over for hurting my feelings...

I'm not mentally stable..."

Riiiiight...

Edited by Dutch Ride
  • Like 1

Not sure why you made several teams.

Are you aware you can have more than 100 members?

F8 list does only show the last 100 logged users.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 8:39 PM, Emewn said:
We reached 500 team members! [emoji4]
Join the Discord server if you belong to any of these 5 teams

Emewn
Terror
Onok
BlackPaper 
.hack//G.U.

is it 500 players that play this game, or various others?
Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Edited by MrGoat

• 1 month later...

Joined and left your ultima group. 

All you talked about was

"join my discord"

" this discord is lit"

"I'm video calling with multiple people. Want me to link the discord?"

Not trying to flame, just barely made it through a ttf because ya afk'd alot and wouldn't chill bout the discord. 

I like the idea of getting people together.   Discord quite useful for the chatting and social banter. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update. We've finally reached 600 teammies. Congrats guys. :D 
Feel free to join our Discord server ftw tho. PSO + Voice chat is lit. 

• Dislike 2