Discord server for teams Emewn, Terror, Onok, BlackPaper, .hack//G.U. Ultima, .hack & SASQUATCH

Emewn

Hi Enewm, 

I took a lot of time to read and it was very interesting. Anyway... Do you have discord? 😂

No, seriously... 

I don't know if it's a self challenge for you to have 100 member in each team, but The most important thing and the minimum is to know a minimum the members you recruit, and have a good time together. If you do not know them, they do not know you, it's like you're normal PSO players, but ... In a team. Useless in my opinion, moreover, let them join a team they would like and where they will be helped, because currently you let them join a team and they will be lost, because without lying it is impossible to take care of as many members, and I imagine no other member is helping because nobody knows each other. Do what you want, but that's my opinion.

Good community and having a good time together, or cancer community & 0 fun? 🤔

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2019 at 10:24 AM, chou_chou said:

Hi Enewm, 

I took a lot of time to read and it was very interesting. Anyway... Do you have discord? 😂

No, seriously... 

I don't know if it's a self challenge for you to have 100 member in each team, but The most important thing and the minimum is to know a minimum the members you recruit, and have a good time together. If you do not know them, they do not know you, it's like you're normal PSO players, but ... In a team. Useless in my opinion, moreover, let them join a team they would like and where they will be helped, because currently you let them join a team and they will be lost, because without lying it is impossible to take care of as many members, and I imagine no other member is helping because nobody knows each other. Do what you want, but that's my opinion.

Good community and having a good time together, or cancer community & 0 fun? 🤔

For you to say it's impossible to take care of that many members means you really don't know me.
I've already helped my teammates out all kinds of ways.
You spoke without knowing. I have interacted with all my teammates. I'm the person who invited all of them. I get 0 help. 
I have given them a lot of gear, answered many questions, and helped them level a lot too.
In fact, I have 25 characters geared out, and it's because I interacted with my teammates, and traded with many of them.
I welcome everyone to my team, but I don't steal people from other teams like folks tend to do with people in my team. 
(you know who you are)

When a new person joins the server, and they suddenly become a part of a team with as many members mine has, they get help not only from teammates, but from my friends who respect me. My friends help my teammates out of respect for me. 
My friends often look out for my new user teammates when they see our team flag.
It's good to be a part of something. It even encourages new users to stick around longer than usual.
When they see others with the same team flag, they don't feel shy to seek help or ask questions even though they're new.
That is a crucial point of my team.

If you're just hating on me for having 8 teams, please refrain from commenting on my thread.
I was born to do things differently, and bring people together. That's all.

If you think my teammates don't know me, think again. 
I go by many names, but I am the team master of each team with that 3 Dots team flag. 
It's not hard to find me even though I'm always switching between characters. My teammates know whats up.
I'm just not as active as I used to be.

I use this thread for information purposes, but you just wanna hate? Good job. 
Whats important to you might not be so important to me. We are not the same. 

I'm friends with a lot of people in PSO, and they look out for my teammates.
When they see this thread, they know my teams, and that it's all good to care for my teammates.
This thread is for information purposes. Not for you to hate.

• Dw 1

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...