Discord server for teams Emewn, Terror, Onok, BlackPaper, .hack//G.U. Ultima, .hack & SASQUATCH

Emewn

26 minutes ago, Emewn said:

Bro, you've made it clear that you switched up on me after those good times we have rolling with Capa about 1 year ago. Idk what's good with you dog. It doesn't matter now. 
You seem like an instigating hater right now, because we both know you don't like me anymore. And I clearly stated in my thread what it was for.

None of yours' And Mudkips' pals should have been joining our team Discord server just to troll it these last several months, and commenting, and disliking on all of my threads just to be some annoying haters.

If you want my Discord for any reason it's been on my profile, but I know you're here just to instigate, and be annoying. Again, free free to take my suggestion, and get lost.

A simple "yes, I have a discord" would have sufficed. 

25 minutes ago, Dutch Ride said:

I'm Capa

No I'm Capa

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, McLaughlin86 said:

hey guys, i'm about to tell you my life story. it all started ba

...back when I got my first gamecube. Saved up allowance and got this game right. Phantasy star online. That's when my life really took off. 

• Like 1

Your attempts to take away from my happiness hasn't gone unnoticed, but I don't feel like defending myself, and retaliating anymore.
I gain nothing from going back and forth with you folks who choose to be disrespectful when you could be trying to be nice. You are annoying. You know who you are.

7 hours ago, Emewn said:

Your attempts to take away from my happiness hasn't gone unnoticed, but I don't feel like defending myself, and retaliating anymore.
I gain nothing from going back and forth with you folks who choose to be disrespectful when you could be trying to be nice. You are annoying. You know who you are.

U gained all types of clout emewm:) I'm all types of proud of you

You are a clout chaser. You know who you are.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Emewn said:

• Like 2

On 5/10/2019 at 9:51 PM, Emewn said:

Mentally Untouchable.

Man for real, reading through this shit is unreal, we are all here to enjoy the classic game that is pso! I'm not taking sides. But we are all a community. Not even a big one At that! So let's all get along ^^ and stick together! Let's face it no one's perfect, we all have our own personal problems taking it out on others to look 'cool or good' gets us no where! Don't judge others. Let just all chill ^^

Edited by Link1990
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...