Discord server for teams Emewn, Terror, Onok, BlackPaper, .hack//G.U. Ultima, .hack & SASQUATCH

Emewn

On 21/04/2019 at 5:56 AM, Shiga321 said:

Joined and left your ultima group. 

All you talked about was

"join my discord"

" this discord is lit"

"I'm video calling with multiple people. Want me to link the discord?"

Not trying to flame, just barely made it through a ttf because ya afk'd alot and wouldn't chill bout the discord. 

I like the idea of getting people together.   Discord quite useful for the chatting and social banter. 

You're clearing talking out of your ***, because I rarely talk about the discord server in-game. That's why it doesn't have much members. 

You're clearly trying to troll, but lets be honest here,  idc about what you have to say. I'm glad you left the team if you wanna be like that over me AFKing in a TTF.
You have no idea how many TTF runs I have done kid. On this server alone I have 21 characters. TTF iis wack & ezpz.
If you think you should complain about 1 person AFKing on TTF then you're weak & uncool. No wonder Dutch Ride liked your ****. ****.

Edited by R-78
  • Dislike 11

And I just told you to at least watch your language when you want to express yourself...

Sorry but I'm giving a warning this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Dw 2

Really don't care what ya got to say.  Anyone ever joined the lobby they know you yell it out. All day. 

As for ttf. We sat at portal after we killed everything waiting on you. Guess thanks for the shifta but that's it. 

Don't be fake. Admit up

• Like 2

On 5/9/2019 at 2:54 PM, Shiga321 said:

Really don't care what ya got to say.  Anyone ever joined the lobby they know you yell it out. All day. 

As for ttf. We sat at portal after we killed everything waiting on you. Guess thanks for the shifta but that's it. 

Don't be fake. Admit up

Bro, I've been in countless TTF runs where I willingly carried people just to see people enjoy PSO, and here you are complaining about a single TTF where you had to wait on me.

Get over it. You shouldn't even be commenting on this team discord thread about such an irreverent thing, but since that was your choice listen here pal. You're not cool at all. 

And that dude that liked your comment ain't cool either no matter his and his pal's attempts to make me look bad.  By All means dislike the hell out of this comment too. I really don't care.

You people are lame. This thread was to unite people, and you shamed it with all of your negativity. Feel free to get lost. 

1 hour ago, RocketTots said:

Do you have a discord?

You ain't nothing cool either pal. Feel free to get lost as well.
This thread was for mere informative purposes for anybody belonging to any of those teams. I don't even know why the team leader of Triforce would be instigating here.

• Dislike 8

6 minutes ago, Emewn said:

This thread was for mere informative purposes for anybody belonging to any of those teams. I don't even know why the team leader of Triforce would be instigating here.

yeah but do you have one?

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, RocketTots said:

yeah but do you have one?

Bro, you've made it clear that you switched up on me after those good times we have rolling with Capa about 1 year ago. Idk what's good with you dog. It doesn't matter now. 
You seem like an instigating hater right now, because we both know you don't like me anymore. And I clearly stated in my thread what it was for.

None of yours' And Mudkips' pals should have been joining our team Discord server just to troll it these last several months, and commenting, and disliking on all of my threads just to be some annoying haters.

If you want my Discord for any reason it's been on my profile, but I know you're here just to instigate, and be annoying. Again, free free to take my suggestion, and get lost.

Edited by Emewn
  • Dislike 7

2 minutes ago, Emewn said:

Bro, you've made it clear that you switched up on me after those good times we have rolling with Capa about 1 year ago. Idk what's good with you dog. It doesn't matter now. 
You seem like an instigating hater right now, because we both know you don't like me anymore. And I clearly stated in my thread what it was for.

None of yours' And Mudkips' pals should have been joining our team Discord server just to troll it these last several months, and commenting, and disliking on all of my threads just to be some annoying haters.

If you want my Discord for any reason it's been on my profile, but I know you're here just to instigate, and be annoying. Again, free free to take my suggestion, and get lost.

I've never joined your discord at all, I prefer to keep as much distance as possible.

Please keep my name out of your mouth. I keep actively leaving you alone and only disliking things that merit it but here you keep mentioning me.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, mudkipzjm said:

I've never joined your discord at all, I prefer to keep as much distance as possible.

Please keep my name out of your mouth. I keep actively leaving you alone and only disliking things that merit it but here you keep mentioning me.

I said your pals, not you. You know whats factual dog. Don't lie about setting yey, Ditch Ride, nnorton and more people on our Discord Server at different points in time.
Y'all still ain't cool

Again, feel free to get lost. All of you haters. This thread was meant for my teammies, not you.

• Dislike 6
  • Dw 1

Lol @Emewn u tryina say our names for clout and that's factual information dog :) wanna hear more factual information, ur not black :0!!!!

• Like 9
  • Dw 1

36 minutes ago, Emewn said:

Bro, I've been in countless TTF runs where I willingly carried people just to see people enjoy PSO, and here you are complaining about a single TTF where you had to wait on me.

Get over it. You shouldn't even be commenting on this team discord thread about such an irreverent thing, but since that was your choice listen here pal. You're not cool at all. 

And that dude that liked your comment ain't cool either no matter his and his pal's attempts to make me look bad.  By All means dislike the hell out of this comment too. I really don't care.

You people are lame. This thread was to unite people, and you shamed it with all of your negativity. Feel free to get lost. 

Not irrelevant.  Complaining? Nah passing the info along so they know what their getting into. (Along with your 110+ bad karma) pretty much says it. 

Didn't know you decided who's cool or not?  If cool is being in your team. I'm down with where I'm at. #Haunters

Edited by Shiga321
Derp
  • Like 4
  • Dw 2

1 minute ago, Emewn said:

I said your pals, not you. You know whats factual dog. Don't lie about setting yey, Ditch Ride, nnorton and more people on our Discord Server at different points in time.
Y'all still ain't cool

I've never sent anyone to go troll your discord. If anyone I associate has, they did it on their own accord. Don't make stuff up about me out of your own paranoid delusions.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, nnorton44 said:

Don't come at me like that doggy

1 minute ago, Shiga321 said:

Not irrelevant. Just passing on some info on ya. Complaining? Nah passing the info along so they know what their getting into. (Along with your 110+ bad karma) pretty much says it. 

Didn't know you decided who's cool or not?  If cool is being in your team. I'm down with wear I'm at. #Haunters

watch out doggies

you're being all types of disrespectful

you guys ain't cool with me no more after all the good times we had rolling in ttf

• Like 5
  • Haha 1