Changed purplenum badge to greenill, still got an ophelie seize

click2winipod

I'm just trying to grind for the heavenly battle and I got a purplenum (Ophelie size) drop yet my guild card says I'm greenill. What can I do to stop this from happening? For clarification I killed a pazuzu for the drop on very hard. And in game when I load in, it still mentions purplenum as my section id

Edited by click2winipod

Were you in solo mode? Drops are determined by the room leader's ID, not each player's individual ID.  Just something to check before we dive into finding a bug that may just be a misunderstanding.

5 hours ago, Lemon said:

Were you in solo mode? Drops are determined by the room leader's ID, not each player's individual ID.  Just something to check before we dive into finding a bug that may just be a misunderstanding.

Ok that makes much more sense. I was in a game with my purplenum friend. My fault.

• Like 2

lol i did the same thing. changed from Greenil to purplenum because i like mech guns. Proceeded to join a friend and got confused when the drop style was greenil. I felt silly when i figured out the lobby's drop style will be the leaders section ID. Even if you got seperate drops turned on.

• Like 1