Ultima's Time Attack Records

So for anyone looking back at this thread for times you'll notice they're all "gone". It's come time where I am simply never going to update this thread directly again. There is now a more efficient and specific website that has all the records sorted in pretty much any fashion you can think of. It's a WIP site(always will be). All times will now be posted there and this is still the preferred thread to post your times on as I will update the site from here. You may also message me on the forums, discord, or whatever other method of contact you can think of to submit times. I am sorry if there are some old decrepit times that aren't on the site, but most ALL times on Ultima were not good in the first place. Good luck all the current rules for the runs are on the site and if I need to update them it will be done there. Anyway I won't bore you anymore, if you have any more questions message on Discord. Again I am sorry if your old time is lost.

https://4waypb.com/

Edited by Saber +7
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, Shoutgu said:

TTF - 2P no pb - 8'58 - huney - shade (aka rashan0121) hucast - shoutgu

not a perfect time but first sub 9 on this server.

image.thumb.png.5201ebe5a2bf600ba3b631bb1d187104.png

Not bad. Is scope was back I could try to beat that record. huney lindcray is just too OP too

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shoutgu said:

TTF - 2P no pb - 8'58 - huney - shade (aka rashan0121) hucast - shoutgu

not a perfect time but first sub 9 on this server.

image.thumb.png.5201ebe5a2bf600ba3b631bb1d187104.png

Here's the video. Enjoy

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, rashan0121 said:

Here's the video. Enjoy

Nice run. I see a few places for small improvements (caves mil lily could have been just HH with df [H can hit both hitboxes and even ohko ob lily with a crit, S generally won't hit both], mines trap could be skipped or single df swing / lindcray [not sure if hunl has identical ri/gu speeds like humr does, but ls is slower than other hg as is], but those are very minor things, this was very solidly done overall, good job you guys. Very cooperative falz at the end. Always fun to watch y'all play.

• 4 weeks later...

As expected, your time was not easy to beat, still I think you can beat me back @Shoutgu

6MMwy6I.jpg

Mop Up Operation 1 (Solo no PB) - Insetick (Racast) - 06'04 remaining

@JADE Your time was really nice as well, it's rare to see nuke forces and you are a good one ^^

dPcyYPS.jpg

Mop Up Operation 1 (Solo no PB) - Erinys (Fonewearl) - 05'43 remaining

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, R-78 said:

As expected, your time was not easy to beat, still I think you can beat me back @Shoutgu

6MMwy6I.jpg

Mop Up Operation 1 (Solo no PB) - Insetick (Racast) - 06'04 remaining

@JADE Your time was really nice as well, it's rare to see nuke forces and you are a good one ^^

dPcyYPS.jpg

Mop Up Operation 1 (Solo no PB) - Erinys (Fonewearl) - 05'43 remaining

Assemble your frenchmen, we should do a team TA competition. We can have one person, “neutral” pick the quest. I think it should be fun :)

• Like 1