Hello!

grace

Hi, everyone!

My name is Lauren, but I am better known as my usual handle (and middle name), Grace. :) 

While I'm new to the Ultima server, I have been playing PSO for a very long time - from it's GameCube days, like many of you. I've only ever played it casually, but I want to get a little more involved here, as this is by far one of the nicest servers and PSO communities. PSO is very nostalgic for me, and I'm excited to continue to learn more about it and what's out there for the game nowadays!  

A little about me:

-I'm a senior in college and will be turning 21 in September (started my degree a bit early at 17!)

-I live on the East coast of the USA.

-My preferred contact method is Discord, though I'll be checking my messages here as well! 

-I'm a dabbler, and have many, many hobbies and interests.

-My degree is in Kinesiology, but my goal is to become a pilot! I currently have my Sport Pilot Licence and fly single propeller aircraft.  

I'd love to connect with some awesome people, form or join a team, and get a Discord chat going, so feel free to reach out!

Edited by grace
  • Like 1

Welcome to Ultima! I hope you have loads of fun.
Since Discord is your preferred choice of communication, please feel free to join my friend Tobie's Discord PSO server. It's full of fun and friendly people who're always willing to help.
https://discord.gg/rgAuDnQ 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Emewn said:

Welcome to Ultima! I hope you have loads of fun.
Since Discord is your preferred choice of communication, please feel free to join my friend Tobie's Discord PSO server. It's full of fun and friendly people who're always willing to help.
https://discord.gg/rgAuDnQ 

Ahh, thank you! I'm definitely down for that. :) 

5 hours ago, Starlord said:

Don’t join our discord. We are a bunch of dumb apes that want to go fast.

LOL TBH my whole aesthetic is "I've got the need for speed" so I have that going for me