B>PGF/Dark Flow

j.schneeman

yup it's true. So if you'r unlucky and don't drop anything nice use your dollars 500 $ ... Lol ( same as me but i'm not an exemple dude ). Or go play on Schthack the drop rate for PGF is more easy and during all the year.

Good luck.

Pgf is about 200-250 I believe now. Same as STA. sta May even be. Lower like 200dts even. Not a lot of demand and the people desperately trying to sell them are still sitting on and event is not that far off for both either. But hey (pay to win right) lol

I can clear alot of quests without Dark Weapons faster than people like Fyrewolf, R-78, Dwn, who use Dark Weapons etc. TJS is an alternate to Dark Flow while Rianov s5 is an alternate to Dark Meteor, can always hunt those while waitin for Xmas.   

• Dislike 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Dw 1

Just now, Patrick Bell said:

I can clear alot of quests without Dark Weapons faster than people like Fyrewolf, R-78, Dwn, who use Dark Weapons etc. TJS is an alternate to Dark Flow while Rianov s5 is an alternate to Dark Meteor, can always hunt those while waitin for Xmas.   

Who is Dwn? :"L

• Like 1
  • Dw 1

46 minutes ago, Patrick Bell said:

I'm starting to think you hate me. I don't really do TA much as is, and I use iron faust more than dm most of the time. Lately been practicing df usage, but generally go for zanba or crimson sword over that too. Fo is still my main class anyway. And I'm the one who told you to try riv5 haha. I got nothing against you, if i turn you down for roct its because i dont feel like playing roct (or playing at all at the time), not because i dislike you or anything like that. You're quite fun to play with, i'm just busy often.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Patrick Bell said:

I can clear alot of quests without Dark Weapons faster than people like Fyrewolf, R-78, Dwn, who use Dark Weapons etc.

I will give you 99 Photon drops if you can beat me in a quest I know.

Now stop trolling please.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

I'm starting to think you hate me. I don't really do TA much as is, and I use iron faust more than dm most of the time. Lately been practicing df usage, but generally go for zanba or crimson sword over that too. Fo is still my main class anyway. And I'm the one who told you to try riv5 haha. I got nothing against you, if i turn you down for roct its because i dont feel like playing roct (or playing at all at the time), not because i dislike you or anything like that. You're quite fun to play with, i'm just busy often.

You told me about rianov s5 but i figured it out myself that it's a good competitor against DM.