Ignoring options Question

We could test, add me to ignore for a day and I'll let you know.  It does not block status updates I know.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Yarokosaki said:

Well I got bad news the person I blocked is still able to interact with my posts.    :(

Isn't having two accounts against the rules, Virec ;). Smh, liking your own posts.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 2
16 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

Isn't having two accounts against the rules, Virec ;). Smh, liking your own posts.

SMDH!!!!  Still wont let it go

Edited by Virec
  • Dislike 1
50 minutes ago, Virec said:

Well Inspector gadjet,  I am afraid you are incorrect on this one.   

Nope, you shouldn't go around telling people you're Virec when you're "attempting" to go incognito. Wouldn't be so obvious if this account and your alternate didn't act EXACTLY the same. You both fish for rep, use excessive amounts of :), say "hehe" alot, call people buddy. You're honestly dumb if you think you have me fooled. Show me proof that these two accounts aren't the same people and I'll retract my statement.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

Nope, you shouldn't go around telling people you're Virec when you're "attempting" to go incognito. Wouldn't be so obvious if this account and your alternate didn't act EXACTLY the same. You both fish for rep, use excessive amounts of :), say "hehe" alot, call people buddy. You're honestly dumb if you think you have me fooled.

ill let you believe what you will,  once a troll always troll.   You will never change.   

I am publicly asking you to leave me alone and move on.  

At this point you are no longer trolling,  this is turning into harassment.    

Before you attempt to counter what I say ,  please dont.    I am not here to feed into your bullshit.   Regardless of who you know, that doesnt matter as I have escalated this above your little buddy that is covering for you.   SO PLEASE STOP! 

Get past this bullshit and let the past go.   

MAN IM SICK OF THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Edited by Virec
  • Dislike 1

I honestly wouldn't have cared if you weren't literally breaking the rules and made a new account just because you messed up so bad last time that no one wanted to play with you. I couldn't care less what you did if it was on your OG account, I barely play anymore, but you had to go be sneaky and make a whole new account and claim it's someone else.

Also don't feign innocence here. You've harassed many friends of mine (Auli, Sabrina, Karma, etc.) and haven't offered anything besides half-assed apologies. You've manipulated items out of people, bated people just to report them, lied CONSTANTLY, and more. This isn't a one-sided thing here.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Dislike 1
1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

I honestly wouldn't have cared if you weren't literally breaking the rules and made a new account just because you messed up so bad last time that no one wanted to play with you. I couldn't care less what you did if it was on your OG account, I barely play anymore, but you had to go be sneaky and make a whole new account and claim it's someone else.

Also don't feign innocence here. You've harassed many friends of mine (Auli, Sabrina, Karma, etc.) and haven't offered anything besides half-assed apologies. You've manipulated items out of people, bated people just to report them, lied CONSTANTLY, and more. This isn't a one-sided thing here.

Well some of them didnt deserve apologies to be honest.   In fact some of them should be apologizing to me.   I am not claiming innocence nor am I saying that I didnt play my part in some of the stuff from the past.   Truth be told your not innocent ether.   Pertaining to lying constantly,  that is only what you have been told.  Most of the crap about my past is just hearsay or rumor.  I am not here to redeem myself,  I am just hear to put an end to this.    

The worse part to this as I tried other communities and dislike all of them.   Ultima seems to be the only place for me regardless of the drama.   For a while I just put the stuff behind me and ignored most of it.   The only reason I even have an issue with you as you always find away to bother me.   If what I do is so wrong why do you even attempt to cross paths with me ?   I just want it to stop.  

I am not sure what you want here (NOT THAT I HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE TO YOU)?   What do I have to do in one line to make you stop all of the shenanigans?  I do not want anymore of this ever.  I just want to play and be done with it.    

You tell me before this topic gets closed .   

• Dislike 1

Don't be sneaky and make accounts because people won't play with you. Also I'm not claiming innocence either, never said I was.

Also you deserve no apologies since you were the aggressor. You DO lie constantly, don't even pretend you don't. Literally if you behaved like a normal human being and not like a man-child in his 30's I'd have no problem. Every time I say something it's because you're doing something that isn't good. I saw you using two accounts, which is against the rules, so I thought I should inform others, because others deserve to know about your past.

If I was convinced you actually changed I'd have no problem and leave you alone but sadly you haven't, and in fact this two account stuff has convinced me the opposite.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Dislike 1

Can we lock this thread now?  I think we've got all the technical support we can handle right now.