Mille Faucilles VS Yasminkov 9000M

Does it worth to have a Mille Faucilles maxed set over just one 80h Yasminkov 9000M charge?

Planning to use this on a ramarl with dark meteor set and a racaseal with iron faust set. So the heaven punishment on the mille to steal exp wont be like the most important thing for me.

Any thoughts from people who had or currently own both would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Mille Faucille set is trumped very easily by Yasminkov 9000M Charge/Demons set. /thread  

Yasminkovs have more than double the range of Mille and that right there is enough to make them better really. The real comparison you should be asking about is Psycho Ravens v. Mille Faucille and in that case you'd find that Faucille is an acceptable replacement where Psycho Raven is not applicable(Female characters)

Edited by Saber +7
  • Like 1

They are not used in the same situations.

Yasminkov is good for long range targets like Dark Falz, Mericarols... but only its Charge attack is worthful so most of the time, only 6 of the 9 hits in a combo will be useful.

With Mille Faucilles, you can start a combo with a hard attack and still easily hit your target.

The good part about Mille Faucilles' special is definitely not the Divine Punishment, but rather the Autolock which helps you to quickly and easily target another monster in the same combo without the need to wait for the attack recovery. Moreover the special has an extended range.

Also, because of its base ATP a sphered Mille Faucilles will often deal more damage than Yasminkov's charge when your opponent's DEF is high enough (such as Epsilons).

I do always bring both weapons with me when playing a female RA. (using a Psycho Raven instead of Mille Faucilles on males)

• Like 6

I'm in the same boat as R-78, they both have their different purposes. I'd rather not have to count on their always being a fo so I always bring both. Plus it's nice having something for higher EVP mons, such as Ill Gills.

• Like 3