Let the challenge commence!

Duja

Putting together a team for challenge mode!

I have downloaded discord, and am looking for a few people who want to get down!

I'll play as myself.

Duja (Humar)

Since he is my favorite to play as.

I have quite a few done from years ago but would like to start fresh.

I'm available Tuesday and Thursday pretty much all day.

Other days I work and don't get out til 9 pm. Pacific time zone

Hit me up on here and we can arrange a time and place.

P.S. I'll bring beer :onion-head01:

Edited by duja1001
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

I'd love to play some challenge mode now that my PSO skills are brushed up. What time zone are you referring to?

I like to play Rangers and Forces personally.

42 minutes ago, Diricos said:

I'd love to play some challenge mode now that my PSO skills are brushed up. What time zone are you referring to?

I like to play Rangers and Forces personally.

Dunno about here, but in the GC version, rangers sucked because of how low there starting level was compared to the hunters. Also I'm down for challenge mode. Haven't done one in years, so I'm pretty rusty. Probably gonna use either hucast or ramarl since I haven't played force much. Hit me up if I'm there and would also like to know what time zone you're in.

45 minutes ago, bobshlibidich2 said:

Dunno about here, but in the GC version, rangers sucked because of how low there starting level was compared to the hunters. Also I'm down for challenge mode. Haven't done one in years, so I'm pretty rusty. Probably gonna use either hucast or ramarl since I haven't played force much. Hit me up if I'm there and would also like to know what time zone you're in.

Forces will do just fine, the preferred one is fonewearl for her strong si techs, fonewm in some cases and for everything else hucast and hucaseal. Rangers you can do it with but it won’t be as fast as you wanna go

1 minute ago, Starlord said:

Forces will do just fine, the preferred one is fonewearl for her strong si techs, fonewm in some cases and for everything else hucast and hucaseal. Rangers you can do it with but it won’t be as fast as you wanna go

But I have nearly zero experience with force, so that's a no-no for me.

2 minutes ago, bobshlibidich2 said:

But I have nearly zero experience with force, so that's a no-no for me.

Hucast and hucaseal are easier to navigate. We have some good experiences cmoders in our group if you really are interested in learning. I can run some with you too just find me in game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Starlord said:

Hucast and hucaseal are easier to navigate. We have some good experiences cmoders in our group if you really are interested in learning. I can run some with you too just find me in game.

I'd like that, if you don't mind. As I said earlier, it's been a long while since I played one.

6 minutes ago, duja1001 said:

9pm Pacific time zone

Damn, dude. That's like midnight where I live.

Man I know, I'm really trying for the Tuesday/Thursdays, since I work my easy jobs in the morning those days and have the whole afternoon off. (usually)