Can´t go past "Select BLOCK" screen

Guildcard: 42197949 
Slot de personaje: 1
Fecha/Hora: N/A
Descripción: Hello! Im new here. I have been playing for at least 20 hours in the past 4 days normally. Today while trying to connect, while selecting the block in the select block screen after selecting "ultima" in the ship select screen, the menu goes away as normally but then it stays there. After a while of waiting it says error 100. Ive read the typical errors and it says its a hacked item the thing that´s causing it but I wouldnt know anything about hacking, so its no that. Please help!

Aw man, thats depressing. I mean, my internet connection works fine on everything else... I tried unistalling, using the launcher, restarting, creating another test character, different blocks, but the result is the same. Is there something else I can try?

Edited by echo4_93

Maybe try messing around with the options in the launcher. I would try messing around with the screen resolution. Also, check your antivirus. I would white list the launcher at least. There have been many problems that have seemed to have arisen with the latest downloads with antiviruses. Idk if any of this will help.

• Like 1

Well... Sadly it´s happening again. Within my anti virus and windows protect I whitelisted everything related to PSOBB but it didn´t work. After a couple hours I tried again and it connected to the lobby and a could play normally! I thought maybe it was the anti virus and it changed after I restarted the PC. But then after 3 to 4 hours of playing (with no problem whatsoever) I had the nice idea of changing my character´s color, so I disconnected, and it never connected again. So I tried uninstalling Avast temporarily to check if it had something to do with it, but nope. I´ve checked all over the internet and the forums but it seems I´m the only one with the issue, so my guess is that is my PC´s OS (win10) or something related. :(