Parts of Baranz - 5 pds

Soul Booster x4 - 10 dts each

Psycho Black Crystal x3 - 10 dts

Christmas Present x27 - 1 pd each

Mercurious Rod - 20 pds

Anti-Dark Ring - 10 dts

Hitless Lame D-Argents - 10 pds each

Hell TypeGU/Mechgun 40 hit - 30 dts

I'm buying a decent statted Ophielle Seize/Heaven Punisher or a decent statted MM. 30+ hit preferred.

Looking for pds/dts. Don't offer anything else besides what's listed because odds are I don't need/want it.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 1
  • Dw 1

6 minutes ago, SkyOrphan said:

I will buy 4 of your adepts, the Frank the bunny costume, the glide, the 25 hit Lindcray, and the mother garb +.

The Lind is on hold, but I've got everything else. Let me know when you're available.

1 hour ago, MadOrNah said:

I want the Gratia

Let me know when you're available.

3 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

I'll buy that type mech 

Keep in mind it's a GU/Mech(Mech with gun animation) not ME/Mech(actual mechguns). Just letting you know in case you thought it was ME/Mechs. If you still want it, make a room and i'll join.

I'll buy that adept. I don't know if i can log in today, but if you don't mind, keep that one for me please.

6 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

Keep in mind it's a GU/Mech(Mech with gun animation) not ME/Mech(actual mechguns). Just letting you know in case you thought it was ME/Mechs. If you still want it, make a room and i'll join.

Sorry was on my way to work then we'll what's the difference? Gun animation should be faster right? No "cool down" 

38 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

Sorry was on my way to work then we'll what's the difference? Gun animation should be faster right? No "cool down" 

type gu/mechgun is just a handgun.

• Like 1