Hello final pacman . If you don't play with others persons in your party you have a really low chance to found an event items .

It's same as me, when i play alone i dropp nothing ... The drop rate is not really based on the luck . Try to hunt with another weapon , search the good combination .

I'm sorry for you . Good luck .

6 hours ago, final pacman said:

most likely I was looking into it can you help me understand dar

DAR = Drop Anything Rate, it is basically the odds of a monster dropping any item (rare or not rare)

When you play on Shared dropstyle or 1P game, it is unreduced, but with Individual dropstyle, each extra player reduces the room DAR.

1 player = 100% DAR
2 players = 80% DAR
3 players = 70% DAR
4 players = 60% DAR

So you get almost twice more items in 1P rooms than 4P.

11 hours ago, final pacman said:

I am wondering whats going on its been about a week of all day huntings and I have done over 150 runs of mu4 and 50 of lhb plus the dorphans at least 300 of them. no drops.  at the beginning of the event I droped and barely ran, went on vacation got back and this happen.

There are 20 Epsilons per LHB (I assume you don't do the second part) and 33 Morfos in MU4.

The unreduced drop rate for CB is 1/1050 on Epsilon so 1/1750 if you play 4P games. With 50 runs of LHB, you killed 1000 Epsilons so still under the "average" to get one CB.

As for PBC, unreduced rate is 1/853, in 4P game 1/1422. So if you really did 150 runs of MU4, then you killed 4950 Morfos and thus should have found about 4 of them.

Conclusion: it is normal that you haven't found any CB yet, but you were definitely unlucky with PBCs. Most of us know that feeling when one doesn't get an item in hundreds of runs.

Nothing changed in the meantime you went on vacation. Don't lose hope though, you still have more than a week to get them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
13 hours ago, babane said:

Hello final pacman . If you don't play with others persons in your party you have a really low chance to found an event items .

It's same as me, when i play alone i dropp nothing ... The drop rate is not really based on the luck . Try to hunt with another weapon , search the good combination .

I'm sorry for you . Good luck .

This is actually just false. 

• Like 1