How do you remove the custom OGG lobby music?

Hi! I have just recently found out Ultima Blue Burst and I wanted to play this game again just like I did back on the Dreamcast. However, after I downloaded the update and launcher, I saw that it installed music that I was not to fond of hearing in the lobby. I tried deleting the custom OGG music folder but the launcher kept installing them back. Is there anyway I can essentially "remove" the custom OGG music? It's not that I absolutely hate these tracks, but I just want to play the game with only the official soundtrack.

You may type your answer in English, but Japanese would be very appreciated.  

• Like 1

日本語で答えさせていただきます。

もう引退致しましたので、最近ランチャーを開いてませんので記憶が曖昧ですが、OGGを上書きしないという項目があったような気がします。今も確認できなくて申し訳ありません。

これで解決できなかったら、仮装環境を立ち上げてもう一度見てみます。

EDIT:

読み間違えました・・失礼いたしました。

ファイル自体を消したいのであれば、消してもパッチサーバで追加されるので出来ません。

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's no way to remove the OGGs but you can change the lobby music with /lobbyevent #

I find it really helpful, especially when you're like me and don't like to turn off music.

• Thanks 1

As we added custom music, sometimes "troll" music, I added the command @mudkipzjm mentioned.

You can find that and other commands here https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/commands/
If you use -1 as the parameter for the command, it will lock the music from being changed by server events or GMs.
Here is a list of the songs that you can select https://www.phantasystaronline.net/download/text/event_songs.txt

• Thanks 1

@Choko

ご丁寧な説明ありがとうございます。

今しがた@mudkipzjm@Solyのコメントを読みました。

わざわざありがとうございました。

@mudkipzjm, @Soly

Thank you so much! This definitely helps a lot! Thank you!

Edited by ミサキ・山形
  • Like 2