Very Upsetting Launcher

This has been driving me insane is there a way for the launcher to get a complete fix or something or maybe the game? Because it is ridiculous how it takes me over 20 times to log in with it saying "Server is full" junk which i know majority of the time its not ever full then when i finally log in on character selection then I didnt even load to lobby selection and the game already would crash 2-3 times in a row it makes me want to just dang lose it from it being this idiotically stressful 

3 hours ago, Nemuidesu said:

This has been driving me insane is there a way for the launcher to get a complete fix or something or maybe the game? Because it is ridiculous how it takes me over 20 times to log in with it saying "Server is full" junk which i know majority of the time its not ever full then when i finally log in on character selection then I didnt even load to lobby selection and the game already would crash 2-3 times in a row it makes me want to just dang lose it from it being this idiotically stressful 

Server full error means a connection error, when 90% of the time its due to user side firewall or antivirus. If you have AV please add to the exeptions the game directory and add the game to your firewall rules to allow all traffic.

about the crashing, are you using any NPC or skin?

What you described also usually happens when your internet connection is very slow.

As Larva and R-78 said.
That is most likely a connection issue and there is nothing we can do to the game to fix it.

I'd also suggest to check nothing in your PC is using (extensively) your internet connection, things like Skype can hog it, if there is more people in your network, I'd try to get them to stop whatever heavy use they are doing (if any) so you can test.

I know the second suggestion might not be possible, but worth a shot.

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2018 at 5:29 AM, Soly said:

As Larva and R-78 said.
That is most likely a connection issue and there is nothing we can do to the game to fix it.

I'd also suggest to check nothing in your PC is using (extensively) your internet connection, things like Skype can hog it, if there is more people in your network, I'd try to get them to stop whatever heavy use they are doing (if any) so you can test.

I know the second suggestion might not be possible, but worth a shot.

its been doing fine for a while up til now once again now its doing it BACK TO FREAKING BACK (not really yelling at you if that is how its seeming but its highly annoying) OVER 10 DING DANG TIMES ITS BEEN DOING THIS IT and by the time i finally picked a character to get in the lobby with IT CRASHED RIGHT THERE AND I BARELY FREAKING LOGGED IN THE GAME ITS BECOMING BS and also i use discord i only use skype when on my phone

Edited by Nemuidesu