FALCON's FanArt

FALC0N

Another drawing, this time got the idea while listening to Point of No Return, part of the Eschatos OST-

Enjoy!

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Grimoire Greys said:

You're pretty good! I look forward to seeing more of your work. ^_^

Ah, thanks a lot! I'll make sure to post more often here then!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Larva said:

Pretty nice work here dude!! 

Este ultimo se ve bien professional !!

Ah, thanks a lot Larva! That last drawing sure was hard but oh boy I loved doing it! I'll be uploading another one in a few minutes too!

New drawing! Actually I've been drawing quite a lot but forgot to say stuff here- Hope you all like it! PSO fanart once I finish with all the request I have to do-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2612928778727856&id=2578396952181039

(Facebook is not displaying but it's the same pleaselikeit)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Pthalo said:

The vantage points that you employ in your compositions are always really dynamic. Keep up the great work, sir! 

Aaaaaaa, thanks a looooot! I really like to try my best and make my drawings look dynamic, I'm glad it works!

1 hour ago, McLaughlin86 said:

Hit ya with that yung follow. These drawings are nuts

Aaah, thanks a lot!!!

Have this drawing while I do something PSO related! Quick preview for my next drawing in my status!

Also thinking in opening a Patreon, maybe I'll open it later today or in the weekend, don't know yet, as I still don't know about rewards and that stuff, the main reward would be super high definition drawings (the PSO one is on an A4 format, 600dpi, resolution around 7000 × 4000), but in case I do anything I'll tell you all here, gonna have to deal with lower res pics thanks to IG and FB for now-

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished my drawing of the FOnewearl! Had some problems with my internet, but I'm finally back, hope you like it!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2634521163235284&id=2578396952181039 (This is the Facebook post)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

More drawings! Actually I've been drawing not too much, or at least giving updates here, anyways I hope you like it, not PSO related but still-

Anyways, I'll probably have a link for my PayPal accepting donations, hopefully gonna do some commissions too, since I think it's too early for a Patreon, or idk

• 1 month later...

Hey there!! I finally did another drawing, this time to participate on a contest, hope you like it!!! Not PSO related but I'm proud of it ;; v ;;)

I'll post it on Facebook later today!! Help me sharing if you can ; w ;)9

• Like 1