Infinite paralysis

In the temple alpha, poison lily can sometimes paralyze you FOREVER. I mean... ok that's OP af!
Jokes aside, i really got stuck with an infinite paralysis caused by a poison lily... Sometimes can be preatty game breaking!
Didn't attach a screenshot, since it's basically useless, just  my char, with thunders arounds....welp

Been posting this while paralyzed... Yeah, 10 minutes edit, still paralyzed... Oh goddammit these lilies! :cr-bad-luck:

Edited by Peppons
  • Confused 1
13 minutes ago, Peppons said:

In the temple alpha, poison lily can sometimes paralyze you FOREVER. I mean... ok that's OP af!
Jokes aside, i really got stuck with an infinite paralysis caused by a poison lily... Sometimes can be preatty game breaking!
Didn't attach a screenshot, since it's basically useless, just  my char, with thunders arounds....welp

Paralysis does not just go away like every other status effect. If you do not use an antiparalysis or sol atomizer or poison yourself, you will stay paralyzed forever.

• Sad 1
55 minutes ago, Lipelis said:

You can also use the poison from the Lilie to get rid off the Paralysis!

Very smart way to un-para'ed, poison is much easier to treat too with Anti lvl 1 or higher.

As others have stated, recovery items such as Antiparalysis, a Sol Atomizer or Anti level 4 tech or higher will be your only cure.

You can read about the different status effects, their cures and who's resistant to them in great detail here:

http://www.pscave.com/pso/condition.shtml

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 1

Yea, there's actually several things missing from pscave, but it's decent I guess.
Some statuses overwrite others, so paralysis and poison will overwrite each other, as will confuse and freeze. However, paralysis and freeze do not overwrite each other, and even better, if an enemy is first frozen and then paralyzed, the game will run out the entire 6 second paralysis timer(for enemies only) before running the 4 second freeze timer, allowing you to effectively freeze an enemy for 10 seconds and get that sweet -30% evp reduction on them the whole time. Since you can't stack freeze (4 seconds only) the way you can stack paralyze (6 seconds each) and confuse (8 seconds each) onto enemies, it can be really handy to get that extra evp reduction over paraylsis' -15%.