New(ish) to the server, looking for cool peeps to play with

zapf

Heya.

Name's Zapf, played 1000+ hours of offline PSO on GC back in the day. Recently came across Ultima, and decided to take the plunge! Been playing single player for a bit now, but I'd love to find some people to play with. Currently have a mid 30's RAmar, and am starting a HUcaseal.

• Like 2

Hi There! Nice to make your acquaintance!

I'm Pthalo. I played PSO offline on the GC, too-- but I also have it for the DC.  I'm usually apart of the late-night (USA) crowd on the Weekends-- but I main as a RACaseal. Usually I can be found pestering people in the lobby. In real life, I'm very socially anxious, so I use PSO to relax and socialize in its place. 

If you're ever on around Midnight to 2 AM CST on the weekends, I'm usually down to TTF or something. 

• Like 1

Welcome! I also spent countless hours playing on GC. You'll love this server. And you won't have any trouble finding cool people to play with because 99% of the players here are some of the nicest you'll ever meet. This really is a great community! Except that Viande guy. Stay away from him.

• Thanks 1