Pthalo's Awful Art Thread

Pthalo

You have done some great work! I really like the Rally Vincent one, Gunsmith Cats is an old fave from back in the day. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Grimoire Greys said:

You have done some great work! I really like the Rally Vincent one, Gunsmith Cats is an old fave from back in the day. 

Thank You! :-)  I'm a big fan of Sonoda in general, with Gunsmith Cats being my favorite of his!

Sorry for the brief absence, everybody! If I've approached you for a drawing in-game, I am indeed working on it! In a slightly off-topic note, I've found a job! Consequently, my art will take longer to finish, so I beg your patience with me!

For today's update, I've inked McLaughlin86's ( I'm 79.4% sure this is their account )  character, whose name translates to "Goddess".  I hope I did okay-- either way, I had fun!

Goddess.jpg

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Pthalo said:

Sorry for the brief absence, everybody! If I've approached you for a drawing in-game, I am indeed working on it! In a slightly off-topic note, I've found a job! Consequently, my art will take longer to finish, so I beg your patience with me!

For today's update, I've inked McLaughlin86's ( I'm 79.4% sure this is their account )  character, whose name translates to "Goddess".  I hope I did okay-- either way, I had fun!

Goddess.jpg

You're cool af. Congrats on finding some work. I hope it goes well.

It looks wonderful. I reeeeallly like the detail on the hat and how you put the character on her forehead. So sick. You've got a gift from years of hard work with art for real!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, McLaughlin86 said:

You're cool af. Congrats on finding some work. I hope it goes well.

It looks wonderful. I reeeeallly like the detail on the hat and how you put the character on her forehead. So sick. You've got a gift from years of hard work with art for real!

Thanks, McLaughlin86! I appreciate that-- I really like drawing for y'all, it's really fun! :)

20 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

Good stuff, man. Also would you take requests that aren't psobb related? It's pso2 though, so should be fine.

Thank You! And yes, I'll take requests that aren't Blue Burst related-- buuuut hold onto your idea for just a little bit; I have a few requests that I need to finalize first. When my list clears, I'll send you a message about it :-). 

• Like 1

Hey everybody! Hope all is well--

Today's update features the character 'Dawn', who belongs to Chris in game. I don't know what account they have on the forums, but maybe they'll find this anyway? Either way, I took a small liberty with Dawn's look; I don't enjoy conflict of any kind, but I do like Militaria in a stylistic sense. My favorite ensemble is olive drab fatigues with a colorful beret. I kind of envisioned Dawn this way, even though the game adds a futuristic twist to the usual design. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it! I had lots of fun drawing this one; I used my standard comic style this time. 

20180808_201502.jpg

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Pthalo said:

Today's update features the character 'Dawn', who belongs to Chris in game. I don't know what account they have on the forums, but maybe they'll find this anyway? Either way, I took a small liberty with Dawn's look; I don't enjoy conflict of any kind, but I do like Militaria in a stylistic sense. My favorite ensemble is olive drab fatigues with a colorful beret. I kind of envisioned Dawn this way, even though the game adds a futuristic twist to the usual design. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it! I had lots of fun drawing this one; I used my standard comic style this time. 

20180808_201502.jpg

haha he will find you, dont worry and nice! keep up the good work :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pthalo said:

20180808_201502.jpg

<3 thanks, nice drawing as usual.:cr-bye:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, cloor said:

haha he will find you, dont worry and nice! keep up the good work :) 

Thanks cloor! :-) I appreciate that. 

5 minutes ago, MadOrNah said:

<3 thanks, nice drawing as usual.:cr-bye:

It's no problem at all, MadOrNah. It was fun! 

• Like 1