Pthalo's Awful Art Thread

Pthalo

Glad to know you're still up and about! I posted this while you were away, thought you might be interested

Wrangling the picture's format back into something usable with no underlying transparency was...weirdly difficult. But here-- I guess it's technically Fan Art if we're not using it for production. 

This is Jun, our main character-- she looks an awful lot like PSO 2 Pthalo -- before I changed her hair. 

Jun Corrected No Sig.jpg

1 hour ago, Grimoire Greys said:

Glad to know you're still up and about! I posted this while you were away, thought you might be interested

Thanks! I really appreciate the recommendation! I've seen Robot Carnival on my VRV landing page, but I haven't gotten around to it. Now I'm definitely going to watch it. Also-- is your signature from Orange Road? it looks very Rumiko-ish to me. 

@McLaughlin86 I'm glad to be back 🙂 !

Edited by Pthalo
  • Like 1

Fujiko.png

Fujiko again, for @Grimoire Greys. 🙂

Photobucket took most of my previous posts hostage, so I guess I'll slowly rework them. I guess I'll work backwards? Also...where's everyone else hosting their stuff? I can't get anything to work right 😕

Thanks for taking a look!

-Pthalo 

Edited by Pthalo
Photographic nonsense
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Pthalo said:

Fujiko.png

Fujiko again, for @Grimoire Greys. 🙂

Photobucket took most of my previous posts hostage, so I guess I'll slowly rework them. I guess I'll work backwards? Also...where's everyone else hosting their stuff? I can't get anything to work right 😕

Thanks for taking a look!

-Pthalo 

Yay~ I love this Fujiko too, awesome work as always Pthalo! And yes my signature is from Kimagure Orange Road, something I need to go back and finish some time. X3

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Grimoire Greys said:

Yay~ I love this Fujiko too, awesome work as always Pthalo! And yes my signature is from Kimagure Orange Road, something I need to go back and finish some time. X3

Thanks! It's been a really long time since I've watched Orange Road -- It's definitely a classic, though. 🙂 

On 6/23/2019 at 10:02 AM, Kikori said:

Dropbox and Google Drives are pretty reliable hosting sources.
Imgur's probably not going anywhere, either.

Thanks! I'm using imgur right now, but it posts my pictures really ...small. Do you know if there is some trick to posting image links in this forum to keep it from shrinking my posted photos? 

• Like 1

I haven't tried posting any pictures here beyond uploading them with the insert tool in the reply box. BBcode here is finicky, not all of it operates normal. Let's see...

6ufdwCu.png 2018-09-02_01.02.37.png TheDivineDragon.png

Looks like the forum automatically shrinks down any image the same way Discord does. The first is an imgur upload, the second is a discord upload, the third is a wikia pull. All three have shrunk to the same size as when I post them in Discord. Sorry, but I think the thumbnails are going to be forced.

Edited by Kikori
Lots of testing by editing. :V
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kikori said:

I haven't tried posting any pictures here beyond uploading them with the insert tool in the reply box. BBcode here is finicky, not all of it operates normal. Let's see...

6ufdwCu.png 2018-09-02_01.02.37.png TheDivineDragon.png

Looks like the forum automatically shrinks down any image the same way Discord does. The first is an imgur upload, the second is a discord upload, the third is a wikia pull. All three have shrunk to the same size as when I post them in Discord. Sorry, but I think the thumbnails are going to be forced.

Thank you for this-- I think I might just be stuck with the thumbnails like you said. In any case, so long as the links continue to work, I suppose it's fine. 

Thanks again! 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everybody! I have two updates, actually. Me and @Zabby --and several others have been going back and forth in response to a 'Saturday Ritual' topic in Off-Topic. This comic relates to that. I also drew a Summer Event Pthalo postcard thingy ~. I hope you like them 🤣

-Pthalo

Q8aDpdw.jpgGmAyPjq.png

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, Pthalo said:

Hey everybody! I have two updates, actually. Me and @Zabby --and several others have been going back and forth in response to a 'Saturday Ritual' topic in Off-Topic. This comic relates to that. I also drew a Summer Event Pthalo postcard thingy ~. I hope you like them 🤣

-Pthalo

Holy crap LOL you actually went and did it. This is amazing, I love it. IT'S ME. Well, it's frog me. I love how you somehow got our Saturday Morning discussion mixed into this. @RIPBenny it's the Blurred Day Paradox.

@McLaughlin86 LOOK AT THIS ^

• Like 2