Episode 1 Story Quest Government 4-2: Buried Relics Map / Guide / Walkthrough.

Limonada

This is an annoying quest, so hopefully this will make it less annoying for other people. Be mindful that you need to be able to kill the monsters relatively quickly in order complete this quest on very hard+.

• Ideal path is to take the data from monument 1 first on east and south (the right teleporter is the third one you see when entering the room).
  • Then head on north to the purple switch to clear the path to collect data from monument 2. Then go and collect it (ignore the switches to the boxes if you have trouble clearing monsters fast).
  • Then proceed to the monument 3 and then get ready to teleport to monument 4.
  • It is important that you have collected the data from all other monuments, because only if you had done so an earthquake will happen and a teleporter towards the monument 5 will appear. Be prepared for the alien-demon bloodshed (and be sure to kill them fast).

4-2GovernorMap.thumb.png.18a76bc49706f0eadbef6d1e6ae4ce29.png

Edited by Limonada
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Holla if you need some help in this quest today, I'll be around after 12pm CST.  If I don't see you then, good luck, I know some of these later .gov quests are quite challenging, especially the ones that were timed from what I remember.

• 2 weeks later...

Helpful for any governor quests:

*** This YouTube chanel has all the governor quests, it can be extremely helpful and comfortable:

https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverAnaya/videos

(you have to scroll quite a lot because their pso videos are from 2013)

And pso-world has detailed maps and the posible variations:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php

Governor quests seem to always use the same pattern and variation.

Episode 1 Government Quests:

1-1:Planet Ragol
1-2:Torrential Woods
1-3:Subterranean Den

2-1:Infernal Cavern
2-2:Deep Within
2-3:The Mutation
2-4:Waterway Shadow

3-1:The Facility
3-2:Machines Attack
3-3:Central Control

4-1:The Lost Ruins
4-2:Buried Relics
4-3:Hero & Daughter
4-4:The Tomb Stirs
4-5:Dark Inheritance

My experiences on some particular episode 1 governor quests:

Spoiler

If not mentioned, it's because they were straightforward and with no time restrain nor any other added difficulty.

2-1:Infernal Cavern: it has an annoying portal you may miss at first because they don't appear on your radar and are not visible until you get close to them.

teleporter.thumb.png.52b5ee4d8f19bf2e798d464b175600a8.png

(For completitions's sake: Cave Level 1 - Pattern 2 - Variation 1 http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=464)

2-3:The Mutation: First gov quest to feature a time limit, but it doesn't activate until you actually get to the area where you must kill a lot of monsters, so it's not really a problem as long as you can kill them at a comfortably fast pace.

4-2:Buried Relics: time limited quest, recommended to use this guide/walkthrough or know the layout before-hand
(It's already here, but for completition's sake, it's Ruins Level 2 - Pattern 2 - Variation 2 http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=753)

Episode 2 Government Quests:

5-1:Test/VR Temple 1
5-2:Test/VR Temple 2
5-3:Test/VR Temple 3
5-4:Test/VR Temple 4
5-5:Test/VR Temple 5

6-1:Test/Spaceship 1
6-2:Test/Spaceship 2
6-3:Test/Spaceship 3
6-4:Test/Spaceship 4
6-5:Test/Spaceship 5

7-1:From the Past
7-2:Seeking Clues
7-3:Silent Beach
7-4:Central Control
7-5:Isle of Mutants
8-1:Below the Waves
8-2:Desire's End
8-3:Purple Lamplight

My experiences on some particular episode 2 governor quests:

Spoiler

Episode 2 turns a bit more annoying on VR Temple with all the traps, tight rooms and hidden rooms with destructible walls (that somehow the enemies can cross anyway XD)

Quest 5-4: time limited quest, recommended to use this guide/walkthrough or know the layout before-hand

:cc-traveler:

• Thanks 1