debbienicole

there s been a lot happening in my life while i was on my forced vacation

I broke my pc and had to replace my vid card (i went from a Nvidia 1 gig to a Nvidia GTX 730 Geforce 4gig) and caught a Toshiba 55 inch on sale for $289 at Best Buy!

(it looks fantastic using the HDMI ):D

OOOOOH

did i mention Corey and I are married now?

Corey and me.png

Edited by Deborah Nicole
email was shown
  • Like 1

Congratulations on your marriage!  May you have many happy years together!

Also: you probably don't want your email in plain text on here.  Web crawlers will pick it up and send you a bunch of spam.

• Like 1

you probably don't want your email in plain text on here.  Web crawlers will pick it up and send you a bunch of spam.

Too late! I already sold her email out to the web crawlers. Lol nosa. n..n

Also, congrats on getting married! Thats fantastic! The manliness is with you guys. c:

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

OMG thank you so much for bringing this to my attention...how did that happen?

i didnt  even see that (blonde moment)

and thank for the congrats  

we had 1 week for our honeymoon before he had to return for his last tour of duty

i hope he can get some rest there because he will need all his stamina when he comes home  ;)

BTW  i really missed you guys

the PSO community has to be one of the nicest group of people there is    :wub:

Edited by Deborah Nicole
spellin error

the porch needs painting along with the bedroom to match the new bedroom suite . the garage needs cleaned out so he can park his car in there with mine. the hedges need trimming along with creek bank and the living room needs the hardwood floors installed and the bathroom needs to be redone cause right now its too spartan (looks like a guy's bathroom) and that man cave HAS to go   :angry: (as if he needs a place to get away)

and thats for the first day back agenda  :D

Edited by Deborah Nicole

1 hour ago, Deborah Nicole said:

the porch needs painting along with the bedroom to match the new bedroom suite . the garage needs cleaned out so he can park his car in there with mine. the hedges need trimming along with creek bank and the living room needs the hardwood floors installed and the bathroom needs to be redone cause right now its too spartan (looks like a guy's bathroom) and that man cave HAS to go   :angry: (as if he needs a place to get away)

and thats for the first day back agenda  :D

Maybe that should be his project for day 2. Give him a day to unwind from his last tour of duty. And congrats. Welcome to the glorious world of marriage. I hope yours is as happy as mine.

Also, welcome back. You were missed. 

Edited by JADE
  • Like 1