B> These items

SkyOrphan

Allow me to get straight to the point. I'm looking to purchase better items for my characters. I don't have many PDs, and I'm looking for recommendations regarding equipment. I have DTs and materials to trade too. For many of the items listed, 20-50% hit is ideal. It's not 100% necessary, but it's nice. 

Fonewm: High ra tech bonuses (preference)

Hylian shield

3 seals

Mother garb + (4 slots preferably) 

Psycho wand 

Fire rod

Sacred bow

Adept or limiter 

Level 30  support techs.

Fomarl/ Hunewearl: 

Ultima reaper 

Banana cannon 

Slicer of vengeance 

Lame D'argent 

Rambling may

lindcray 

Kasami bracer 

Ramarl: 

Burning/ flame visit (are they any good?)

Needs a good weapon to handle multiple enemies simultaneously.

Level 20 support techs.

Edited by SkyOrphan

3 seals

Psycho wand  <I can't afford a psycho bridge, haha!
Also, a psycho bridge is just a over priced psycho wand, look it up, same skin just purple not blue and the boosts are just a bit better. they really dropped the ball with thia weapon.

But i have those 3 items, 3 seals for 15 pd, mother garb + for 20 pds and psycho wand for 15 pds, or 8 dts

Lame D'argent is very very lame, i wouldnt get it. I have a no stat flame visit, idk havent used it....im down to hunt one with you i wouldnt mind one myself.

14 minutes ago, SkyOrphan said:

Ramarl: 

Burning/ flame visit (are they any good?)

Needs a good weapon to handle multiple enemies simultaneously.

Crush cannon, or a ultima reaper 

• Like 1

I love Arrest Needle for RAmarl. Hits damn near everything in front of you and it has decent power. Also not too expensive. 

I have a 

Hylian shield 

ultimate reaper 0/0/0/35/70

rambling may 50hit it has other stats but I can remember off the top of my head what they are.

just send me a pm if your interested in anything 

Edited by HUNTER_

3 hours ago, Dutch Ride said:

I love Arrest Needle for RAmarl. Hits damn near everything in front of you and it has decent power. Also not too expensive. 

In that case, I might need to get one. It sounds VERY useful.

8 hours ago, O9B066 said:

3 seals

Psycho wand  <I can't afford a psycho bridge, haha!
Also, a psycho bridge is just a over priced psycho wand, look it up, same skin just purple not blue and the boosts are just a bit better. they really dropped the ball with thia weapon.

But i have those 3 items, 3 seals for 15 pd, mother garb + for 20 pds and psycho wand for 15 pds, or 8 dts

Lame D'argent is very very lame, i wouldnt get it. I have a no stat flame visit, idk havent used it....im down to hunt one with you i wouldnt mind one myself.

Crush cannon, or a ultima reaper 

I'll take them. I haven't heard much about a crush cannon, but I'm going to go ahead and put it on the list.

Ok i just logged off I'll be back on shortly for the trade I'll see if your on then. And yeah arrest needle is good. Crush cannon any class can use. I have a 40 hit arrest needle somewhere I can sell you. 

3 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

Ok i just logged off I'll be back on shortly for the trade I'll see if your on then. And yeah arrest needle is good. Crush cannon any class can use. I have a 40 hit arrest needle somewhere I can sell you. 

You have a lot of the stuff I needed for REAL! 

8 hours ago, Sophia said:

I have 2 Bananas with 25 hits rotting in my fridge if your interested. 

Whatever one SkyOrphan doesn't buy lmk I'd prolly buy em but SkyOrphan has to say it's cool I don't wanna step on his or her toes. 

39 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

Whatever one SkyOrphan doesn't buy lmk I'd prolly buy em but SkyOrphan has to say it's cool I don't wanna step on his or her toes. 

He bought both of them. Sorry

Edited by Sophia
  • Like 1