T/S>Racaseal Gael Giel mag

mudkipzjm

I've got a RAcaseal [0/134/66/0] [Mylla & Youlla | Estlla | Pilla] max stats mag. I'd like to trade it for a RAcast 170 pow 30 dex Gael Giel or a D-Photon Core. That or send me an offer of DTs/PDs only. I don't need items so don't even offer them.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 2
  • Dw 1

I want that mag D: but I'm broke lel, good luck trading/selling ^^

I'll trade you a tellusis 0-170-30-0 

But i dont have a D core & dont have anything extra to offer .

But if you're willing to trade that gg for my Tellusis straight out 

PM ME

i thought he was only looking for another gael giel, i have an agastya red 10/167/23/0 close nuff lelelele

1 minute ago, cloor said:

i thought he was only looking for another gael giel, i have an agastya red 10/167/23/0 close nuff lelelele

His post doesn't mention anything about the mag having to be a Gael giel only that the stats have to be 0-170-30-0

Sorry, changed it a bit. I do want a RAcast Gael Giel mag in exchange. I can add pds/dts to the trade if whoever wants to trade desires.

You can close this trade if you want lol im pretty sure theres a 170 30 gael u loaned me like a year ago on my fo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SelahIsASpot said:

You can close this trade if you want lol im pretty sure theres a 170 30 gael u loaned me like a year ago on my fo.

Oh, I checked your RAmarl and it wasn't there so I figured you didn't have it. Thanks tho <3

I swapped it over a while back to give it back to you but i havent actually played for quite some time.

• Like 1