Bridging the Player Gap

McLaughlin86

I would love having a translation add on. Even a half assed one like Babelfish. Partial translation is better than none. I've tried learning french and spanish in the past, but never could really get a hang of them; Calculus III was easier for me than Spanish. EX: referring to objects as being feminine/masculine.

I want to witness this server grow and become the only PSO server people choose to use. We live in 2018. I'm sure folks can solve these translation issues in order to make gameplay more user friendly with a bit of dedication and know how. Feel free to try and make it happen. 

28 minutes ago, Emewn said:

I want to witness this server grow and become the only PSO server people choose to use. We live in 2018. I'm sure folks can solve these translation issues in order to make gameplay more user friendly with a bit of dedication and know how. Feel free to try and make it happen. 

I don't think that'd ever happen. There's a fair bit of people that want a vanilla PSO experience, or something close to it. Having a server to provide that is important. That said, there doesn't really need to be more than 2-3 since the playerbase is already pretty small.

4 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

I don't think that'd ever happen. There's a fair bit of people that want a vanilla PSO experience, or something close to it. Having a server to provide that is important. That said, there doesn't really need to be more than 2-3 since the playerbase is already pretty small.

i like the flavor vanilla, does that count? lelelelel

• Sad 1
  • Dw 1

24 minutes ago, cloor said:

i like the flavor vanilla, does that count? lelelelel

no

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1