cant pcik up rare

43 minutes ago, nnorton44 said:

Like said in game its a 1⁄2275 drop.

yeah but some of the crappiest items in the game have ridiculous drop rates. This is ok cuz of the little bit of edk, but otherwise junk.

3 hours ago, final pacman said:

the rare is stcuk in the rocks and i cannot get green arrows to pcik

pso1529111769.jpg

If you need armor, lmk and ill find you something better i got in a bank. just cause its a red box doesnt mean their all good, lmk if you need something though. You can prolly find a vampire cloak thats similar but better then this for 10 pds or under too.

• Like 1

From time to time, more every once in a blue moon I'd say, items will get bugged, "stuck to the floor" where you cannot pick them up.  This likelihood increases the longer you are in a (player)room, especially with the oldest spawned monster items still on the floor.  I remember many times after doing a TTF run and everyone leaves doing a big of scavenging for items or passed up rares to give to n00bs, this would happen, particularly in the forest area of the run. 

I've seen it alot more in the past, but recently not quite so much.  As far as items behind objects as shown, talk about stupid bad luck.  :onion127:

The good news is DF Field isn't all that great a piece of armor honestly...  I've still got a metric ton of Aura Fields with HIGH stats I farmed some time ago with Trigunman.  You're more than welcome to have one! :onion120:

22 hours ago, final pacman said:

the rare is stcuk in the rocks and i cannot get green arrows to pcik

pso1529111769.jpg

Strange, you should be able to pick an item as far as you can get to see its name since those green arrows are supposed to appear with the item info

never could i tried to and the green arrows were cover by the rocks and when it would appear for less than a milasecond i could not press down or enter to pick up>

aura field with good stats is far better i am sure. df field was just more rare. the thing that was strange in hod is what your mentioning then friend drops df right after was one awesome game.:onion120:"The good news is DF Field isn't all that great a piece of armor honestly... "

in my opinion no thanks trigunnman i like df more

Edited by final pacman