Misombre

Hi guys, long time no see, that's because I've been working on a whole lot of projects, sadly not mines.
So what do you think I'd do when I get two weeks off ? Playing PSO would be an acceptable answer. I did not  :onion-head05:

I just build up some random idea (that was supposed to take me one week, but well, I'm weak so...) and I thought I'd let you see the v1

The principle is simple: everyone share the same profile and news feed.
No need to have an account, you can edit everything on the fly and it will eventually wear off after a while (usually when someone else change the data or bury/condemn your messages)

It's here => placeholder

(En Français parce que je sais qu'il y en a quelques uns => placeholder

If you have any remarks, bugs or suggestions, let me know !

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 3
  • Dw 1

Don't hesitate to tell me if something doesn't seem to be clear or does not work. Even though I thoroughly tested everything I could, not having a single bug would be quite formidable if not impossible.

Extra hint until I improve the interface :

You can click on the name, photo, age and background image to edit them.
It can take up to 10 secondes before it appears (unless you actualize yourself the page)

• Like 1

I'm on the slow side, so i have no clue what this is about lol.  I clicked on the link and the website looks cool, but are we editing the site or something specify that i am to dumb to notice. I wanna help ruin... i mean build up this project of yours :-)

• Like 1
  • Dw 1

@Lone Ranger When you are on this page: placeholder

You can click (or tap if you're on your phone) on almost every element of the profile, and when you do, you'll be able to edit the profile (photo profile, name, age, gender, background profile). Since it is a "public profile shared with everyone" it will indeed edit the site itself. So every change you make can be seen by any visitor.

Anyway, don't hesitate "trying things". You can't really"break" anything and even if you do, no one will be mad at you for that ^^ so I encourage you to just click wherever you want and mess up what you can, if you can :P

It's a non-profit website at the moment, so even if something is down or I have to remove the whole website, there will be no damage (if not my ego ah ah, and still ^^)

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1