S> Adept. And 1 announcement about SN

Vsevolod

So, skipping the lyrics - selling adept for 30 pd (or 4 dt, as you prefer ^^).

I also want to announce the purchase of Spread Needle with a decent price of 80 pd.

Edited by Vsevolod

1 hour ago, final pacman said:

ill buy the adept. lets wait for server to calm down, and ill trade with youl later

i also have spread needle with 20 dark. if this could take off some pd on the purchase of adept

Excellent, I'll hold the adept for you.

As for SN, I say "thanks for offer, but no": I do not know why people are chasing a hit, perhaps because of the enemy's boost, however, I would also like to buy with a hit and maybe with a dmg for someone.

1 minute ago, Vsevolod said:

Excellent, I'll hold the adept for you.

As for SN, I say "thanks for offer, but no": I do not know why people are chasing a hit, perhaps because of the enemy's boost, however, I would also like to buy with a hit and maybe with a dmg for someone.

sure sounds good, what do you mean by with a dmg<? and i can met now

Just now, final pacman said:

sure sounds good, what do you mean by with a dmg<? and i can met now

With a % to beasts/dark and hit, for example ^^

10 minutes ago, final pacman said:

7 minutes ago, final pacman said:

ah yeah i understand what you mean. pertcent makes a huge differnce nearly 100s of damage

sorry for my english today is not in the mood, ahah. What is your IGN?

So, i was wait you, but bad luck: later, i am need to go)

Edited by Vsevolod

11 minutes ago, final pacman said:

in game ill be james. message me when you can meet sorry i mised 

All ok :3

13 minutes ago, killswitch said:

find these id redia,greenile,purplenum...or people with these ids are willing to help u hunt these item...

I am shy, ahah

1 minute ago, final pacman said:

just arrivewd in lobby now. ill help you hunt one of these spread needls on either red or pupr

I am far away from home, thanks for your sincerety

On 6/5/2018 at 10:41 AM, Vsevolod said:

I do not know why people are chasing a hit

Because with weapons with a special the higher Ata you have (hit adds Ata) the better shot of the special hitting and working. Also with some mobs their evasion is so high you can't land the first shot or swing of weapon but with higher hit on a weapon normal and hard attacks miss less. So if you ever wanna make a arrest needle any spread needle under 40 hit would be a waste because from personal experience 40 or under sort of stinks. 

%% on weapons... If your weapon has 0% dark and does 100 damage on normal attack to a dark mob that same weapon with 100% dark on the same dark enemy your damage will be 100% more so 200 damage. Stats mean alot and help alot on practically every weapon. 

Honestly though, Arrest Needle has such a high base ata on it that you don't actually need much hit on it, 30 is plenty enough to hit everything in the game with no issues (50 can 2nd hit arrest deldepths, which is not supposed to happen, the game design for them is clearly 'only 3rd attack hits' kind of thing).