Hi Everyone!

I have been playing for 4-5 days now and I thought I would drop a hello to all. Played PSO years ago on GC and thought I would take another crack at it. Playing it again feels like a brand new experience and I have already met a couple awesome people! Hopefully I get to meet some more and if you see my char Valainna, feel free to say hi.

P.S Any tips would be greatly appreciated (still pretty noobish haha)

• Like 3

Hi and welcome back to PSO!

I'm rather new to the server myself (just been there for over a month), and I've found some very helpful stuff on the website that are essential to know when you start out, like:

- The command list: https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/commands/

(If you play with other people and create a room, make sure you type "/dropstyle 1" BEFORE creating the room, it will make the drops different for every person in the party and thus you'll avoid drop steals)

- The drop tables: https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/droptable/drop-tables/

- The max stats guide:

- The useful links thread:

That's all I can think of right now. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

• Like 4

Welcome! Some more tips that I've found a lot of new players ask about are:

1) Keyboard controls

2) To bind spells to the number keys, open customization menu like you're going to bind the arrow keys.  Select one so that you get the list of spells\actions but instead of selecting enter over the action to bind it, press 0-9.  A little number will pop up next to it and it will then be bound to that number.