So long, 112 ok, and Farewell

DutchRide

Alas, the old saying is true; “All good things must come to and end.” I suppose if they didn’t, we may never truly appreciate anything. Because you can’t enjoy the sunny days without some rainy ones. And unfortunately there must be both. 

I want each of you reading this to know that I have enjoyed every single day I’ve spent on this server and with its community. Thank you to my team who has always pushed me to be my very best. To every customer at the shoppe ran with my brother - We hope the items serve you well and it was our pleasure doing business with you. And we wish each and every single player the very best!

I will be leaving on Wednesday. I’ve got some big plans on the horizon. And I will need to see them through to the end. But I just wanted to say that I am truly grateful for every single run or game I’ve been a part of. From the x5 exp seemligly endless CCA grinding, to the TTF farming that eventually ended in a server-first drop of two Red Rings at the same time. I will forever hold these moments most dear to my heart. 

Thank you all and best of luck!

112 ok

PS: I will be returning from vacation on Sunday so I’ll be back soon :) 

Edited by Dutch Ride
  • Like 5
  • Confused 3

Farewell Dutch Ride, enjoy your vacation. I’ll never forget you, or the time you taught us RNG is just a number by getting 2 red rings in one drop. You taught me even the noobiest noob can still be ran through CCA. luv ya

• Haha 1

hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know my time on this server is coming to an end. I've enjoyed every minute of this long journey, and i most certainly will not come back -- it's time to put PSO behind me and focus on the future. 

P.S I'll be back from burger king on Friday, so I'll be on soon :):):):)

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Zabby said:

hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know my time on this server is coming to an end. I've enjoyed every minute of this long journey, and i most certainly will not come back -- it's time to put PSO behind me and focus on the future. 

It was really nice knowing you man. Had so much fun hunting Wedding Dresses with you and never getting any...well, you never got any. Bring me some fries when you come back

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Zabby said:

bro I'm gonna miss you :/ i cant wait for u to be back from burger king ;( get me a large soda while you're at it B

• Like 4