Dark flow/dark meteor/pgf auction

O9B066

Up for auction is your choice of: (pick one) 

PGF

Dark flow 50/50/0/0/50

Dark meteor 0/0/50/50/30 (I believe its a two 50 stat and 30 hit obviously winner I'll confirm I'm just on my phone and not feasible to log in right now for this.) 

Remember it's your choice of one of the above not all 3.

1. Currency accepted dts/photon spheres only I don't need any gear atm. Photon spheres I'll value at 15 dts. No pds I have enough and I'm too lazy to convert more to ps for storage purposes too much dialog and running around to convert many. 

2.once you leave the bid the last highest is the winner/leader and you cannot bid again. 

3. Post bids here no pms. 

4. Please don't pm me to buy outright I won't respond. 

5. I may add something if someone presents a issue I need to buy it will not impact length of auction, highest bidder or currency accepted, if deemed OK by a gm to amend or add rules. 

6. No one bidded at the time of adding this, if bids don't hit 175 dts, then there is no trade/sale/deal, so their's a reserve.

Auction ends Sunday night 11:59 pm eastern time roughly 49.5 hours from now. 

Most likely I'll be asleep at that time sorry but I have to be up at 4am for work. I'll be home about noon eastern Monday and off till Wed morning and will promptly via pm get ahold of and set up a meeting time and place for exchange. 

Edited by O9B066
  • Like 9