What games do you play?

O9B066

12 minutes ago, Patrick Bell said:

Im thinking about starting on it myself

I just passed the dreaded captcha test, gonna try it out soon

• Like 1

Getting into PSO2 at this point would probably be a very exciting experience for any one of you considering the amount of content it now has compared to when it wasĀ releasedĀ in 2012. I haven't logged intoĀ Phantasy Star Online 2 in several months, but I'm almost certain you'd enjoy it. Have fun. n..n/Ā 

Feel free to sendĀ a friend request to one of my Player IDs:

1: Onok
2: the onok
3: De La Cruz
4: Mirabal

I've played Warframe quite a bit and I feel it has a lot in common with PSO: Sci-Fi, farming, loads of weapons, but gameplay-wise it is waaaay richer. When I started I did feel this game drew a lot of its inspiration from PSO. It's one of the games I've played the most, and still one of my all-time favorites even though I'm a bit bored of it.

It is free-to-play and the cash shop is really optional since you can earn the "real money" currency by trading things you loot in-game.

The community is okay, there's good and bad, but they're generally quite welcoming to new players.

I think if I had to point out a flaw, I'd say the game is not self-explanatory. When you start out, it's pretty hard to know where to go, what to do, and there are sooooooooo many different game mechanics that need to be learned... But if you hang on the first 50 hours, it's really worth playing and investing your time in.

Ā 

Edited by Viande

7 minutes ago, theancientsam said:

who needs a remake when u can download the original?

just saying

a remake is only gonna let us down

inb4: {the graphics suck, no you suck}

dont make me downvote you to 76

• Dw 1

Honestly not playing that many games atm, last thing i really played much was path of exile, its a free indie action rpg like D3. I would recommend it.

Edited by ultrajerky

6 hours ago, nnorton44 said:

dont make me downvote you to 76

haha i cant vote anymore today!

so, im going to try to make another pso2 account, on a email i wont delete this time.
I'm going to check out warframe, both of these ill do this weekend, thanks for the input guys!

Ā 

Ā 

8 hours ago, Emewn said:

Getting into PSO2 at this point would probably be a very exciting experience for any one of you considering the amount of content it now has compared to when it wasĀ releasedĀ in 2012. I haven't logged intoĀ Phantasy Star Online 2 in several months, but I'm almost certain you'd enjoy it. Have fun. n..n/Ā 

Feel free to sendĀ a friend request to one of my Player IDs:

1: Onok
2: the onok
3: De La Cruz
4: Mirabal

idk, been thinking for a few hours now, i'll be using O9B0666 sounds like a good one if i dont say so myself.

2 hours ago, O9B066 said:

haha i cant vote anymore today!

so, im going to try to make another pso2 account, on a email i wont delete this time.
I'm going to check out warframe, both of these ill do this weekend, thanks for the input guys!

Ā 

Ā 

idk, been thinking for a few hours now, i'll be using O9B0666 sounds like a good one if i dont say so myself.

I've never played pso2, if I can get it up and running, we should totally play

I know this isn't the kind of recommendation you asked for, but you should give Smash Bros Brawl a try. It's the superior Smash Bros with thousands of people still playing it, and it's not as lame and boring as Melee. Oh and i agree with mud about PSO2, it's a pretty good game once you get used to it and a lot of people here play there too. So you might wanna change your name to avoid some of these weirdos, maybe something like O9B067, no one will ever notice ;-)

Edited by Lone Ranger
posted twice
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 1:22 PM, Lone Ranger said:

I know this isn't the kind of recommendation you asked for, but you should give Smash Bros Brawl a try. It's the superior Smash Bros with thousands of people still playing it, and it's not as lame and boring as Melee. Oh and i agree with mud about PSO2, it's a pretty good game once you get used to it and a lot of people here play there too. So you might wanna change your name to avoid some of these weirdos, maybe something like O9B067, no one will ever notice ;-)

haha i keep this name on every forum/game i play, that way people reognize ya from other games. haha weirdos, yeah i just deal with them on a per case basis, but some would say that of you and i so lol

• 2 years later...

my favorite Genres

are adventureĀ Like Grand theft Auto 3D Series (3/Vice City/Advance/San Andreas/Vice City Stories/Liberty City Stories)Ā I don't have Vice city stories sadlyĀ 

Sandbox games like minecraft and Gmod

Arcades from metal slug and shock troopers

Most of the time I play it's First Person Shooters

Mainly Doom 1/2/64,Ā Quake 1/2/3/4, Dusk, Serious Sam ectĀ Ā I have 3 just not much, I want to play Doom 4 and Doom Eternal but the computer can't run.

Racing gamesĀ 

Burnout series, Mario kart Series and kart racing games, Need for Speed Series, Split Second

Beat em upsĀ 

Devil may cry series, Bayonetta series, God hand, Viewtiful Joe, Aces wild, Ā Fairy bloom freiza, Streets of Fury EX

PlatformingĀ 

Mario,Ā Sonic, Ratchet and Clank, Billy Hatcher

I do dip onto other genres from time to time even though i'm not good at them
I'm not good at RPGs but I want to try and beat at least one RPG game someday

when it comes to game I like my game to be fast paced adrenaline fulled like PendulumĀ 

Ā 

Screenshot_Doom_20200611_124631.png

Screenshot_Doom_20191115_175421.png

Screenshot_Doom_20191115_175440.png

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

i'm playing disgaea games (disgaea 1 on DS and disgaea 4 on ps3)
taken a break with resonnance of fate (ps3) (game made by idiots who know how guns work but it's cool so who cares)
(reality also doesn't apply to video games,Ā  know but it's weird)

i'm playing pso on gamecube wondering how i can mod it heavily and add stuff and how to code on gamecube
neptunia games on steam (yay :D)
(bought them all at the 10 years sales), i love that company
Except for the idol game who is trash because of NIS
fuck NIS

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Iā€™m currently redoing Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 : Echoes.

Ā 

What a pleasure to see Samus Aran again šŸ˜

Ā 

And the special atmosphere I never found in any other game like.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LoĆÆc Rl said:

Iā€™m currently redoing Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 : Echoes.

Ā 

What a pleasure to see Samus Aran again šŸ˜

Ā 

And the special atmosphere I never found in any other game like.

And the soundtrack!Ā :onion-head28:

• Like 1