Swapping models

EDEN

3 hours ago, nnorton44 said:

B> someone to reskin Dreamcast mag it looks like it has been pulled out of a (dusty) dumpster

I'm working on it lol

• Like 1

19 hours ago, EDEN said:

I have tried to swap models through exporting the model through AFS manager and swapping with the item I want, but it isn't working (at all).

Anyone had any success with this? It would be quite dope to figure out how to do this

I'll reupload the tutorial sometime with better quality probably.

Also it depends what u actually want to swap. For allready existing model from Pso, u can use this guide: 

For non-Pso models, I'll make a new tutorial sometime.

19 hours ago, Lemon said:

Seems he took down most of his stuff, which is a shame

The only thing I took down was the video due the bad quality which makes it hard to see and a simple mistake that could have shorten the video.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Shiva said:

I'll reupload the tutorial sometime with better quality probably.

Also it depends what u actually want to swap. For allready existing model from Pso, u can use this guide: 

For non-Pso models, I'll make a new tutorial sometime.

The only thing I took down was the video due the bad quality which makes it hard to see and a simple mistake that could have shorten the video.

Thank you Shiva!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

Really? For some reason I thought you had more than that one.  Good job on them by the way, wish I had the kind of drive to do that.  Been staring at my quest project now for almost a full year with very little progress >,.,<