I'm concerned

HyruleGuardian

I was bored and I decided to finish my Profile info for This website. I looked at my last used Devices that were synced to my Account on here. It Showed that one of the Devices was an Android and was located in a Different Places far from me that I haven't been to before.. I'm concerned if my Account have been Hacked.***NAMES OF PLACES***

Sevierville, Tennessee, 37876, United States   

Nashville, Tennessee, 37211, United States   

Asheville, North Carolina, 28804, United States   

Hendersonville, Tennessee, 37075, United States   

Maiden, North Carolina, 28650, United States   

Actually, I'v been to Asheville and Maiden. I'v NEVER Been to Tennessee. 

That's probably because of cellular networks.

I'd actually be more concerned at the fact that one of your devices (with automatic login disabled) has been used by other 2 users.

ya i have a few that just say Russian federation , and i def never been to Russia 

wasnt really too concerned tho as my in game name and pass are different from the web site

Edited by Terrybriggs711

2 minutes ago, HyruleGuardian said:

For me, That's not true. My Website Info and Game info are the Same i'm pretty sure. 

ya i would see if your able to change your passwords just to be on the safe side

was the device listed with the suspicious log in  a cell phone or web browser from your pc

for me seems like all the locations from my phone are in the general area from where im at , random locations with in like a 50 mile area , but the locations from my pc/browser  have a much larger span from arizona to california to russia, thinking maybe some kind of browser hijacking/virus redricting or somthing

I would defiantly change your passwords. Probably email password too, just in case.  And if it's just a false alarm, no harm done.

4 hours ago, O9B066 said:

It's nothing I'm pretty sure most everyone has stuff like that. 

Yes, more often than not the tracking system that lets you know the location of access to your account is somewhat inaccurate.

unsure wher the information and which platformm read the android being the last logged device. other than that, id think it could be vpn if you are using hot spots id be carful. check with later about hot spot usage. i personally have laptop that cant have a logged device if this is how your refering. my disonnection with what your talking about is  i do not understand why there is so many from vast distance, cellular devices could cause that interference.