WOI boots me to lobby randomly

theancientsam

i have no idea what is going on! im having fun with my friends and getting a pd or twohere and there, and then! i randomly see forest and then the lobby! this has happened to me 248 times since i started counting and i just dont know what the deal is! any advice is appreciated!!!

ps. db's saber + 2 couldnt be any more awesome! thanks @O9B066

Edited by theancientsam
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It should only happen when you die. Are you sure you didn't get hit by some megid or full damage trap (in Temple, Spaceship and Seabed) ?

Edited by R-78
I know this is a joke but someone had to reply seriously just in case someone really wonders lol
  • Like 2

In this quest when you die, you get kicked out to lobby ^^ Its instant, so sometimes you won't even see your health go down to zero. But no doubt its cause you died XD

23 hours ago, theancientsam said:

i have no idea what is going on! im having fun with my friends and getting a pd or twohere and there, and then! i randomly see forest and then the lobby! this has happened to me 248 times since i started counting and i just dont know what the deal is! any advice is appreciated!!!

ps. db's saber + 2 couldnt be any more awesome! thanks @O9B066

Yes, the way that mission works is u need to be fully geared for survival if u want to make PD and get farther into the mission.

what u mostlikely need is cure/freeze, cure/confuse, and/or cure/paralysis depending on what character class you are.  You also atleast need about 80+ megid resistance to survive that

quest on the first & second stage mostly and seab but not really and you should always keep your health full at all times just encase fatal death happens unexpectedly cause if you die

you get sent to lobby so gear wisely depending on what team your with & survive as long as you can. Also to spice things up you can also go into "VR Spaceship Alpha" and have you  

and 3 others get beat up by some "Gilchicc's" to gain 100% PB altogether for a Maximum boost in defense and strength! 

P.S. if there is no android then u may need trap/search or any gear that has it built in to see traps cause that may be your cause for death. And if there is an android they stay behind them and wait for them to destroy the traps then proceed with caution. =)

• Dw 1

Yeah dude, dont worry about what those other guys said, the quest is just glitched. Also, fun fact, DBs saber plus two isnt actually the strongest weapon in the game. Theres a secret item you can get in the game as a random drop called a monogrinder, which when used on DBs saber plus two, turns it into DBs saber plus three! Dont tell anyone though, its super secret

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

cant believe ANY of you took me seriously. but you guys are so great, if i was being honest, i would be so informed now.

On 5/9/2018 at 3:39 AM, Exotic said:

how do i shot ramar

these are the replies i was looking for, this guy gets it

• Haha 1

On 5/10/2018 at 7:40 PM, theancientsam said:

cant believe ANY of you took me seriously. but you guys are so great, if i was being honest, i would be so informed now.

these are the replies i was looking for, this guy gets it

serious or not. you bringing this up definitely informed people who didn't know or wasn't sure.

On 5/10/2018 at 10:23 PM, O9B066 said:

I didn't think you were serious your a woi pheen... But I didn't know wtf you were talking about lol thaught you just came home from the bar tbh lol 

hahah nah my post woulda been like hey im just free running ep 2 and keep ending up in forest ep1???!?! how lmao