T> STELLAR SHARED

Gessé

stellar change by dts or  iron faust, spreed needle, or HS (good hit), or  WEDDING dress !

stellar shared!

Edited by Gessé
  • Dw 1

Hey Gesse,

Not sure what your asking for here man. S.T.A.R.S Needle does not exist on this server and if it did...... nobody would trade it for a Stellar Shard...... All the best.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

Hey Gesse,

Not sure what your asking for here man. S.T.A.R.S Needle does not exist on this server and if it did...... nobody would trade it for a Stellar Shard...... All the best.

is that I saw during the event someone wanting to change a stellar by STARS NEEDLE, but I did not have the stellar yet, but .. not having change for dts same ^^, thanks for the information.

1 minute ago, radezz said:

Stars Needle is a custom weapon for GMs only. Players cannot own it. And it does exist here, only the 1.

Ah! so the person I played was 1 gm, because I already saw her on the server, but then, I'll redo the post.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gessé said:

Ah! so the person I played was 1 gm, because I already saw her on the server, but then, I'll redo the post.

It is one of the very few custom weapons that was created as a part of a fundraiser to raise money for the item creation software many years ago. It is Mio's personal weapon, it's not something you can just trade for.

8 hours ago, Gessé said:

stellar change by dts or  iron faust, spreed needle, or HS (good hit), or  WEDDING dress !

stellar shared!

I have Iron Faust+18 0/0/0/0/0 would you trade for it?

I understood, but someone was trading for stellar ... because I saw ad in the chat and so I asked for the gun in return.

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

I have Iron Faust+18 0/0/0/0/0 would you trade for it?

Iron Faust Zero? I think it's not worth the stellar, but thanks for the offer

6 hours ago, Gessé said:

I understood, but someone was trading for stellar ... because I saw ad in the chat and so I asked for the gun in return.

Iron Faust Zero? I think it's not worth the stellar, but thanks for the offer

blank iron faust is worth 5dts, so is a stellar shard lol

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

17 hours ago, O9B066 said:

blank iron faust is worth 5dts, so is a stellar shard lol

:o 

wow I still have not gotten used to the prices on this server I'm surprised of an IF so worth so much.

Just now, SubZero said:

Yeah even R-78 said it's 62.5 pds 

Yeah 10-15 is the average range, never seen anyone sell under 10 yet alone 5 dt's... + isn't this the first event this has ever even been released? the want for this item should be high in 3-4 months