Returning player!

Arlek

Good evening fellow BB players! Glad to be back in such an amazing community of one of the most memorable games.

I was introduced to the game a few years back on the original Xbox. My friend loaded up the game and after such an intro, the music just wrapped up the rest. I always kept coming back to it even after the servers were taken down. Private servers would start coming up and I played those as well. It seems no matter the time that has passed, this game will be the best nostalgia trip I'll always look forward to. 

Glad to be back and ready to take on the world with a new character along with the same friend that got me into it. 

If anyone has any beginner tips that could help us out, do feel free to drop it down below, any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

If anyone would like to join, message me anytime. ^_^

• Like 2

1) Best way for leveling — Toward the Future (TTF) and Ultima -> Toward the Future (TTFU). Then, when you rich Episode 2 on Ultimate (100 or 110/120 lvl), would be nice get access to CCA (you can host CCA room), else connect for CCA room of other people. (Can help with CCA unlocking/ttf leveling)

2) Read this and you can farm free PD (you can buy some good stuff for Photon Drops)

3) Sometimes GMs create room with free meseta

So, you can write me in PM, i can give to you some usefull stuff (techs, weapons, armor, meseta)

4) Read this

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/commands/

and this

5) Unfortunately, Easter Event has ended. But on July will start Summer Event, where you can farm very and very good.

About server regular events

Edited by Vsevolod
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Vsevolod said:

1) Best way for leveling — Toward the Future (TTF) and Ultima -> Toward the Future (TTFU). Then, when you rich Episode 2 on Ultimate (100 or 110/120 lvl), would be nice get access to CCA (you can host CCA room), else connect for CCA room of other people. (Can help with CCA unlocking/ttf leveling)

2) Read this and you can farm free PD (you can buy some good stuff for Photon Drops)

3) Sometimes GMs create room with free meseta

So, you can write me in PM, i can give to you some usefull stuff (techs, weapons, armor, meseta)

4) Read this

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/commands/

and this

5) Unfortunately, Easter Event has ended. But on July will start Summer Event, where you can farm very and very good.

About server regular events

Oh wow this is quite informative. This is going to help out a lot along the road. I appreciate you taking the time to post up some advice! Will keep this saved up. ^_^

Welcome back mate!

I myself am a newly returning player and I've been having a great time playing PSO again!

Plus the community here is very helpful (as you've seen on your thread :-p).

Enjoy

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Viande said:

Welcome back mate!

I myself am a newly returning player and I've been having a great time playing PSO again!

Plus the community here is very helpful (as you've seen on your thread :-p).

Enjoy

Glad to be back, thank you!

Hope to swing by you ingame!

-Godspeed-